5

----------------------------------------------------------- J.S.POV

after lix left to his room the members turned to me with confused faces" whats  up with lix  one minute he is having fun the next minute he is goning to his room with a stressed look on his face?" hyunjin asked "well me and changbin hyung both know the reasone for his behaviour and it is not in our place to tell." "so just give him time cuz me and changbin hyung finding out was not prepared and when we found out he had a bit of a panic attake." "so if he dose tell you do not stay quiet for too long or he will think you will hate him that is all i am going to say." "so if you will excuse me i am going to be with lix and if u need any thing just text me only." and with that i went to lixes room.

i am now infront of lixxie's room. i herd some noices so i knocked on the door 'knock knock' "hey lix its me han can i come in?" "cwome in." as i opened the door i was met with felix trying to reach for something for something "hey lixs what are u trying to get for?" " hi hannie hywangi i am twing to get  my cwayons bwat i can't wreach." i coundn't stop my self from cooing from his adorable lisps. "how about i help" "yess pwaese hywangi and can you gwet the pwaper to pwease" "shure lix. here u go" "thankcho" "so lix what are u drawing?" "no twelling cho cwas its a supwise for u and bwinnie hyung" "ok lix but befor u start on the supprise do u want to vidio call changbin hyung" when i saw that lixies eyes began to sparkel "yesh pwease me wanna swee binnie hyungie" lix said inthusiasticly "ok ok just give me a minute."

Ringing~
Hello
Hey hyung lixxie wants to talk to you
Oh ok is he in little space
Yes
Ok
Hiiiii binnie hywangie
Hi lix did u eat your breakfast
Yesh and lix hewlped hannie hywang by wakinwing twe othwet membwers up
Good job lix if u bee a good boy for the whole day i will bring you some candy
Wewlly
Yes
Twen lix wiw bwe good bwoy
Ok lix i have to go now
Okway bye

after cangbin hyung hung up lix went back to making me and changbin's surprise.

[time skip to when changbin got home cuz your author be a lazy ass]

C.B.POV

once i got back to the dorm i was met with all the members except jisung and felix on the floor fast asleep with a movie on. so i just walked past him cuz i want to see lix. so when i go to lixx's room i herd some talking and figured that they are still awake so i knocked on the door.

knock knock

"yes" i heard jisung speak. " hey it's me changbn can i come in" "BINNIE HYUNGIE! quick jisungie hyung opwen the door"felix said and i chuckeld. the door opened to see a room covered with papers "hey lix what's with all the papers?" "i was mawing a supwise fo you and jisungie hywung so i nweed you twoo to swit down so i can gwive it to you"

-----------------------------------------------------------
thankyou for reading my book i am sooo glad. and sorry if the chapter is not so good 

                                                Luv ~ k≧∇≦♡