6

Hi guys thankyou all for patiently waiting for an update but i will be updating this book and my other book when i have time cuz I find of failed my term 1 exsams so I won't have time to update fast like I did befor my hietus but i will continue to update. Thank u for your support and patience♡
----------------------------------------------------------

A.N.POV
"So lix what is the supprise"asked changing "lix made drawing fwo Chu and jisungie hywangie" explained little Felix "aww lix too cute I am going to die from cuteness over all because of you"said an overly dramatic jisung as he puts his hand over his heart " no chu can't dwieyet chu have to be thwere fwo sywaykwids, bwinniw and lixxie ans tweewacha" said a giggling Felix " aww so thoughtful lix but do you mind showing as quickly so Jisung can make dinner so we can go to sleep because we have practice tomorrow?" lix showed them the pictures he draw and both them are looking at them like they were in love " lix these are so good and cute when you are ready to tell the others but I am not rushing  you I will put these on the fridge" said a happy changbin. "weawy chu gonna put lixxies dwawings on the fwidge" "yes lix" " wow i can't wait to twell kookie hywang" said a happy felix " let's who is his kookie hyung?" asked changbin "kookie is lixxies best friend and kookie is a little to" "ok but what is kookies grown up name" asked jisung "oh itvss jungkook hyung from bts" said felix "lix did u come out of little space?" asked changbin "yes, cuz when i talk about jk hyung i get said" "do u mind telling  us why" asked jisung "sorry i cant not untill jungkooks hyungs know he is a little" "why jungkooks hyungs dont know he is a little" asked changbin "no but he said he is planing on telling yoongi hyung and Jin hyung but this is all the info I can tell, sorry" "it's of life it's not in your right to tell but if he doesn't tell his members by the end of the month can u tell us what so sad and then when we know the full story we can help him" said jisung "ok. We are having a call to night anyways so I will tell him, but why does he need to tell them within the month?" Asked Felix "it's because BTS are going on tour next month and that means jungkook hyung won't have any time to regress and will start to over work himself. If jungkooks members don't know he is going to over exert himself and fall ill. So it is important that his hyung know so that during the tour the members can save some time for him to regress." Said changbin hyung "ok I'll tell him" "ok I think I should start making dinner, lix u wanna go get the members." Asked jisung "ok"

L.F.POV
Jisung hyung told me to go call the members for dinner so I didn't tell I.N cuz I wanna cuddle him while the others are not here cuz they will want to join, not that I don't mind it's just that jeongin is the only one other then me that knows that jungkook hyungs past and that he is a little. So when ever he sees me with a sad face he knows what's wrong and he also knows that I am a little but I told not to take care if me. So know I am looking for him but I can't find him. Many he is in his room and that's exactly where he is. "Jeongin can I come in?" "Sure, come in Felix hyung" I heard him say. So I opened the door to see jeongin on his bed "hey hyung what's up" he asked but I said nothing "oohh O see it's about jungkook hyung isn't it" "yes" "ohh come here hyung" jeongin said with his hand wide open "so lix hyung what's wrong this time?" "Nothing I just miss kookie hyung"
I replied "well I got a surprise for you" "oh what is it " "well since jungkook hyung is going on tour next month and we are getting ready for our comeback-" "yeah but what does that have to do with the surprise" Felix interrupted "hyung if you let me Finish" "sorry" "well as I was saying, I found out u and jk hyung have a day off in the same day so I thought I would invite him over, I already asked his members and they are cool with it" "OMG! thank you so much innie but do the hyungs and seungmin know?" "Yes hyung they all know he is comming" "thank you so much innie" your welcome hyung" "we should probably head down for dinner" "yeah we should" and with that they both went down to eat dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys thankyou all for patiently waiting for an update but i will be updating this book and my other book when i have time cuz I find of failed my term 1 exsams so I won't have time to update fast like I did befor my hietus but i will continue to update. Thank u for your support and patience♡
                                                Luv ~ k≧∇≦