4

L.F.POV

Changbin hyung just left to go to JYP and i am currently helping jisung with breakfast. "hey hannie hyung. Can i ask u some thing?" "shure what is it lixxie" "um.... Do u think the others will hate me for being a little?" "ofcource not lix. Don't think so low of  yourself. I'm shure the will love u." "i hope so hyung" "now enough with the saddness and go wake up the others i think they are most likely going to wake up if u do it." "ok hyung" and with that i left to go wake up the others.

I went to go wake up the rest of the members and the first member was channie hyung. I am now infront of chan hyung room when i opened it he was awake but on his phone so he didn't notice me and being the pranster i am i snuck up on him and pounced on him. "good Morning channie hyung" i say while hugging him. "good morning to you to lix" chan says while hugging back. "ok hyung now that you are up go downsairs for breakfast while i go wake up the others" "okay".

I woke up all the members except innie so now i am infront of his room ready to wake him up. So i opened the door to see him fast asleep so i crawled on to his bed and laid on top of him and said "inne wake up jisung hyung made breakfast" "five more minuites lix" jeongin said sleepyly "jeongin if u dont wake up i won't give u any hugs or have any sleep overs with you for a month" and with that he was already out the door.

 when we came down everyone was suppriesed on how jeongin woke up so quickly. "lix how did u ge jeongin to wake up so quickly?" befor i could answer jeongin bet me to it " he thretend me with no hugs and sleepovers for a month if i didn't wake up" once innie said that everyone was on the floor laughing. "OMMMGGG! felix from now on u are incharge on waking jeongin up." leeknow said while laughing "ok" "what nooooooo don't he going to kepp thretning me with hugs and sleepovers u are going to ruin my life!!!!" innie said while whinning like a child and witnessing it i imedietly felt like falling into little space. so i went to jisung and wispered "hyung i am falling innto little space.""i need to go t my room cuz thats were all my little space things are and i don't want the other members knowing i am a little just yet.""ok lix do you want me to come with you?""yes please hyung" "ok go to your room i will be there in a minuite" and with tha i went to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou for reading this book. Please put comments if u want cuz i really enjoy reading comments on youtube and i will like to have ypur oppinen on the story so i can make it better thankyou
                                              Luv ~ k≧∇≦♡