Ch 1:The new world

I just floated there in awe. I knew Pokémon were fictional monsters but here I am sitting in front of one, and it's technically god in its universe.

Arceus:Welcome to my realm, located beyond time and space young one.

I nodded at the welcome because I just couldn't find the words to talk to the lord of all Pokémon.

Arceus:Do you know why thine is here?

I shook my head as to say no because I honestly don't know why I'm here if I just died.

Arceus:I intend to give thine a second chance in life in another world if thine desires.

I got excited and nodded again.

Arceus:Hm. Very well. Thy have conditions.

I finally found the words and spoke up.

River:N-name them.

Arceus:Thine will be totally reborn with a new body on thy choosing, and will have both skills of said universe and Pokémon attacks. Will thine be okay with that?

I thought it would be cool to be reincarnated as a Pokémon no less, but as a Pokémon Arceus chooses. I was a little skeptical about it, but then again you only live once. So I decided.

River:Yes.

A bright light filled my eyes and next thing I knew I was in the dark again. I opened my eyes and saw that I was inside an egg. It was kinda expected because Pokémon hatch from eggs and I was no different. I looked down at the rest of my body and saw white fur.

River:' Am I a Snover? '

I then saw my tail it had pink highlights.

River:' Wait. I'm a Hisuian Zorua? '

I think I leaned back to move my egg. I also think I was on a hill and I started roll. I got bumped around in the little space I had which made me dizzy. My egg hit something hard enough to cracking the egg. Once I got my bearings I cracked my egg the rest of the way and opened my eyes to a whole new world. I saw forest all around me. I wonder what world I'm in?

{???:Answer - You are in the world of That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime.}

River:' Thank you. Wait a minute! Who said that? '

{???:I did. I'm as most people on Wattpad call the system but I prefer being called the Mage System.}

River (😑):' Doesn't sound much different. By the way what's Wattpad? '

{Mage System:That's not important. What is. Is that I'm here for your survival.}

River:' Alright if I'm in the same world as Rimuru. Where in world am I? '

{Mage System:You're on uncharted territory by certain standards. A very small amount of humans without magic have lived here for years, and are yet to name the region.}

River:' Okay. What skills do I have by this world's standards? '

{Mage System:There's me and almost every type of elemental manipulation because you're a Pokémon, and a unique skill called Telepathy that allows you to talk to humans, Demi humans, and monsters unlike most Pokémon.}

River:' What about Pokémon moves? '

{Mage System:Scratch, Leer, and Detect}

I guess Arceus didn't want to see me again after I die. I hope I can meet someone who will be my best friend for life and trainer. I walked around and looked for any kind of life other then myself. In the distance I saw it Jubilife Village.