Ch 4:Rest and a New friend

It was beautiful day outside today. Starly's were singing. Cherrims were in their bloom forms. On days like these I'm grinding until my paws are literally bleeding. Everyday is a struggle for me to level up no matter what I do. I know where to get the most exp but I owe Blisseys my life for saving me, so I'm stuck grinding all the weaker Pokémon. After today was over Akari and I went home.

Ryuu:' Ugh! I'm exhausted! '

Akari:You're that exhausted?

Ryuu:' I'm training off these weaker Pokémon because I'm afraid of fighting an alpha Pokémon.What do you expect me to be? Not tired? I'm literally offing 45 Pokémon a day. '

I sounded like a child saying that, but it's literally true.

Akari:Alright then. You can take a day to hang around the village tomorrow.

Ryuu:' Thanks Akari. '

{Yeah. You won't hear a lot from me. Timeskip.}

The next morning came and Akari already left. I didn't know what to do around here other then rest.

Ryuu:I guess I'll go wandering around the village to find something to do, that or I can go help the Professor with my Poke balls.

I wandered through the village still bored out of my mind when I was approached by the Captain.

Ryuu:' Oh! Hey Captain Cyllene. '

Cyllene:Where is Akari, and why aren't you with her?

Ryuu:' I just need some time to myself to relax, and to answer your question she's out filling the Pokédex. '

Cyllene:Alright... Just be careful on walking around. Someone might mistake you for a wild Pokémon.

Ryuu:' Alright. I will. Thank you Captain. '

I continued walking around talking to a few of the other Pokémon people had around the village. They all seemed pretty nice and friendly until a Machop drop kicked me for talking to his mate, so I was back to square one. So I was back to wandering around the village again.

???:Why hello cutie pie.

I felt someone picking me up from behind they turned me around and then saw the one who picked me.

(Side note from the author:She got those thighs that can catch any wild Pokémon or Trainer comment if you agree

(Side note from the author:She got those thighs that can catch any wild Pokémon or Trainer comment if you agree.)

???:What are you doing out here walking all alone?

Ryuu:' Oh I'm allowed to. '

???:You can talk?!

Ryuu:' Via telepathy yes. '

???:Oh. Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Arezu.

Ryuu:' I'm Ryuu. Nice to meet you Arezu. '

I closed my eyes and wagged my tail happily.

Arezu:So why are you alone?

Ryuu:' Oh! I have someone taking care of me. She's just out filling the Pokédex right now, so I have the day to myself to relax. '

Arezu:Oh I see. Well maybe you can hang out in my lap while I stroke your fur.

Ryuu:' To be truthful I'm still new to being a Pokémon, so I can't say I'm really that comfortable with the average way of treating a Pokémon yet... '

I lowered my ears to show that I was telling the truth.

Arezu:Well... Let's see if you like it or not first. Then we'll move from there. Okay?

I nodded.

Ryuu:' I can work with that. '

She sat down on the closest object to use as a chair then I hopped on to her lap. As tried to get I noticed that lying on her thighs was like lying on a type of waterbed. I lied down I felt her hand run straight through my fur. It felt so good... normally I wouldn't like having someone touch my hair, but this time it was worth every minute.

Arezu:Do you like it?

Ryuu:' I feel like I died again and went to heaven. '

Arezu:Good to here.

Akari:Ryuu! Where are you Ryuu?

I opened my eyes and wagged my tail.

Ryuu:' Akari!!! '

I ran towards my trainer and hopped into her arms.

Akari:How do you feel?

Ryuu:' Relaxed and ready to finally evolve. '

Akari:Good to hear.

Arezu:Oh I see. She's your trainer.

Akari:Oh... hey Arezu!

Arezu:Hello Akari!

I hopped on to Akari's shoulder as they hugged each other.

Ryuu:' Oh! I take it that you're good friends. '

Akari:Childhood friends.

Arezu:Yeah. We maybe come from different origins but we're friends nonetheless.

Akari:Yep!

Ryuu:' That's awesome. Well let's get you rest up Akari. I'm sure you're exhausted. "

Akari:Yeah... to be truthful...

Ryuu:' Also. Do you have any candies that will help me evolve? '

Akari:Not enough sadly...

Ryuu:' Oh... Alright. ' Fuck!

Akari:Well see some other time Arezu.

Arezu:See you later Akari.

We went back home to rest.