Ch 6:Evolution

Ryuu Pov

Both Captain Cyllene and I got back to the village and went to her office to do paperwork as I talked with Abra and Vanilla.

Vanilla:(Are you okay now Ryuu?)

Ryuu:(Yeh...I'm still a little down about my gender being changed, but I have to move on and learn to accept it or I can't live my life.)

Vanilla:(That's 100 percent true.)

Ryuu:(But I will need a lot of support from you and Akari, Vanilla.)

Vanilla nodded.

Vanilla:(I'll do whatever I can.)

Abra:(So do you plan to look like yourself before you died reimagined as a girl or totally different?)

Ryuu:' I think I'm going to go with a totally different look. '

Abra:(I see.)

Laventon:Ryuu! I think I did it. I made your Pokéball all you need to do is test it.

Ryuu:' All right. '

I walked in to see a Pokéball on the table that was painted to have the same colors as my fur.

Ryuu:' Uh Professor...It's just a Pokéball with my fur color... '

Laventon:That's were you're wrong. I put a strand of your fur into every one of them to recognize you as the trainer not the Pokémon being captured. Like I said I just need you to test it.

Ryuu:' It's just a Pokéball with my fur color. It won't work. '

Laventon threw it at me and I wasn't inside of it.

Ryuu:' How...? '

Laventon:Don't ask. I had to go almost a week without sleep to make these.

Ryuu:' Ouch...Well thank you Professor. '

Laventon:You're welcome. Now if you'd excuse me I have to get some sleep...

Laventon walked out of the building and few quiet minutes went by and Akari came back. I hopped onto her shoulder and nuzzled her.

Ryuu:' Hey Akari. '

Akari:Hey Ryuu. How you feeling now?

Ryuu:' Good I guess. '

Akari:And how about the...

Ryuu:' I'm still trying to get over it, but there's really no sense on dwelling on it. This is a new life so I should be a new me. '

Akari:All right. I also have one of those exp candies so if you're wanting to evolve now.

Ryuu:' Yeah. But I want everyone that I've met up to this point to see it too. '

Akari:I'll find Arezu she took up a job at the Hairdresser.

Cyllene:Didn't you also mention that you met Ms.Irida at one point Ryuu?

Ryuu:' Yeah I did. '

Captain Cyllene gets up and walks over to me and Akari.

Cyllene:All right. I'll try to get ahold of her. We'll meet back here in five minutes.

Ryuu and Akari:Yes ma'am!

{Literally two minutes later}

Irida:I never really thought I'd be excited for a Zoura evolving.

Arezu:I'm sure this is an exception.

Akari:Before we continue the Captain and I have something to say.

Cyllene:Thank you Akari.Well... how should I word this...? Ryuu was reincarnated as a female Zoura.

Arezu and Irida:Eh?!?

Ryuu:' Yeah... I honestly didn't know that either until recently... '

Arezu:And you're okay with it?

Ryuu:' When life or in this case the almighty Sinnoh gives you lemons, you make lemonade. So I'm not going to let that get me down just because of a gender change. '

Irida:That makes sense.

Akari kneeled down to me with the medium EXP candy in her hand.

Akari:Now is as good as any other time. Do it partner.

I nodded then ate the candy. I finally leveled up to evolve, I felt my body growing and changing as I evolved into a Zoroark. When I stopped glowing I knew I was a Zoroark because I could feel my claws as hand and it felt amazing. Everyone around me started to clap.

Irida:Congrats Ryuu.

Arezu:Yeah I can't wait to see you as a human using your illusions. Maybe I can style your hair.

Akari:Great job partner.

Captain Cyllene walked up to me and hugged me.

Cyllene:I'm proud of you sweetheart.

I hugged her back somewhat crying.

Ryuu:' Thank you. Mom... '

Cyllene:No problem.

Akari:Mom?! Is there something that I missed?

Ryuu:It's complicated.