━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙃𝙇𝙄𝘼

The Red Dahlia Universe is a modern fantasy universe of my own creation. It takes place in modern day in our world, however, fantasy species such as elves, orcs, lycans, ailurans, faeries, vampires, and avians still exist.

Here, you may encounter;

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐊 •°. *࿐
      ✦   ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ   Magick is the energy created from combining personal energies and intentions with the natural elements and materials of the world. It is almost like a sixth-sense, allowing those that use it supernatural abilities that are otherwise not granted to those that can't or don't use magick. It is thought to have gone extinct in the 1700s and remains completely unrecognized.
      ✦   ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴋs-ᴜsᴇʀ Someone who uses magick but without a specific practice. More likely than not, they've picked a specific path as magick is difficult to master, but they tend to use it in their own way. Those that use magick without any tools are referred to a mages in some regions.
      ✦   ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ   Someone who specifically practices witchcraft. Witchcraft is filtered use of magick through items such as crystals or tarot cards or plants, rituals such as spell work or spell jars or pendulums, and entities such as deities or spirit guides.
      ✦   ᴡᴀʀʟᴏᴄᴋ   Someone who specifically uses chaos magicks. Chaos magicks is a forbidden kind of magick due to its necessity for an extreme state of mind and/or body, and for the possible destructiveness. Warlocks and chaos magicks are not recognized by any organization nor state, clandestine or not.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐀 •°. *࿐
      ✦   ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ   A clandestine legion of magicks-users, the Order of the Red Dahlia goes completely unrecognized, using the back-ways and under roads of the world to work. They were founded in 1951 by Lucja Warzsawski, Talia Hable, and Icchak Kovac with origins in World War II, and their original base in Chicago, Illinois. Now, they are the protectors between the Arcane World (magick) and the Mundane World (no magick). They keep magick secret, regulate magicks-use, eliminate prophecies and Chosen Ones, protect civilians from arcane threats, and protect and transport refugees to safety.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇 •°. *࿐
      ✦   ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ   A not-so-clandestine legion of magicks-users and their civilian allies, the Order of the Olive Branch rivals Red Dahlia. They were founded in 2003 by Zahrah Piranshahi, Charani Zima, and Pandora Kuang with their original base in Kyiv, Ukraine. They transport materials to desolate places, help refugees to safety, keep safe houses across the world, study arcane mystery, and train magicks-users as well as advocate for the public knowledge and recognition of magicks and the arcane.

𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀  •°. *࿐
      ✦   ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ   Formed sometime between the 900s and the 1000s, Arcane Siberia is the northernmost part of the Krasnoyarsk Krai in Russia. It is thick with magickal energy, though it's origins are unclear. It's a private community, home to the House of Morozov, alleged descendants of the Slavic figure Marena, and the descendants of the Lycans of Arctica; the Pack From the Eastern Wind, Pack From the Western Sun, Pack From the Northern Sea, and Pack From the Southern Fields.
      ✦   ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏᴠ   A branch of the Imperial Romanovs, the House of Romanov was founded by Yekaterina Romanova in the mid-1800s after an attempted assassination on the Czar. She was subsequently cursed by the House of Morozovs for threats against the Arcane World of Russia, turned into something in between human and morozishche. Now, it carries down her bloodline, and the House of Romanov act as the authority in Arcane Siberia, away from society yet there to regulate safety and law when needed.
      ✦   ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴏʀᴏᴢᴏᴠ   Said to be descendants of Slavic figure Marena, the House of Morozov are a family of faeries and fae-descendant humans who use winter magicks. They were the one of the originals of Arcane Siberia, acting as the authority until 2006, when the House of Romanov wiped them all out. Now, Sonya Morozova is the only survivor.
      ✦   ᴇᴀsᴛᴇʀɴ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ   Formed when twelve different birds each chose a Lycan family and lead them to Arcane Siberia, the Pack of the Eastern Wind is one of the original four packs. Each member has a bird surname in reference to their origins. Along with that, every member is given a temporary name at birth that changes at twenty-one when they become an official member. More often than not, it is a gemstone name, aligning with the believe that gemstones are remnants of the gods and those that take the name will embody its traits. However, the Eastern Wind pack is not accepting to outsider and remains a closed community.