━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙑𝙀𝙇

The Marvel Multiverse covers my original characters both in the MCU and timelines or alternate universes outside of it.

Here, you may encounter;

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇-𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗𝟗𝟗
      ✦ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ    The Marvel Cinematic Universe.

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇-𝟐𝟖𝟐
      ✦ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ    An alternate universe where Peter Parker died alongside his parents, preventing him from ever becoming Spider-Man. With an imbalance of power, Nadezhda Drozdova's fate was changed as she was chosen to reinstate equilibrium. Rather than dying in Afghanistan, she survives, eventually becoming the Amazing Spider-Woman.
      ✦ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ
              ⋆   2007 Nadezhda Drozdova defects from the Red Room with help from Sam Wilson in Afghanistan.
              ⋆   2012 The Battle of New York against Loki and his forces establishes the Avengers as Tony Stark/Iron Man, James Rhodes/War Machine, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Sam Wilson/The Falcon, Nadia Drozdoff/Black Widow, and Thor Odinson.
              ⋆   2014 Steve Rogers is un-iced by a HYDRA-infested SHIELD with his super soldier genetics undone. SHIELD falls to HYDRA and Sam Wilson takes up the mantle of Captain America.
              ⋆   2016 The Red Room falls. Natasha Romanoff defects to the United States with help from SHIELD agent Clint Barton.
              ⋆ 2018 Thanos arrives in Wakanda, however, because Captain America: Civil War never occurred, the united Avengers successfully defeat him and his forces.