IV •°. *࿐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀʟᴏᴄᴋ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊
zhaleh piranshahi. field agent.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ⌡ Zhaleh Piranshahi

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 ⌡ Commander Piranshahi
                       Agent Zed
                       Lady Mystique
                       Zee

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 ⌡  Female
                       She/her/hers

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ⌡ Panromantic pansexual

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⌡ Elf

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ⌡ 1 July 1981
                              Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran

𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 ⌡ 🇮🇷  Iranian
                                🇺🇸  American

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ⌡  Order of the Red Dahlia

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⌡ Field agent

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 •°. *࿐
      ✦   ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ   Golshifteh Farahani
      ✦   ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ   5 feet, 6 inches
      ✦   ʙᴜɪʟᴅ   Lean

𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 •°. *࿐
      ✦ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪʟɪɴɢᴜᴀʟɪsᴍ   Zhaleh is fluent in Persian, English, and Arabic. She is knowledgeable in Dari, Kurdish, and French. She is capable in Punjabi, Russian, and Pashto.
      ✦   ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛᴀɴᴛ   With decades of training and experience, Zhaleh has become a skilled combatant holding mastery over hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, and magickal combat with expertise in marksmanship. She is notably proficient in magickal combat and the use of sais.
      ✦   ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴋs Having begun training as a little girl, Zhaleh has now become a powerful warlock, skilled in the use of chaos magicks. However, she favors the more peaceful side of chaos magicks. She is able to manipulate psionic, magickal, potential, and kinetic energy, allowing her to grab, break, bend, push, and pull external objects. She is also able to return magickal attacks, alter energy into different types, and trace magick remnants or objects as well as send bullets, waves, blasts, or streams of energy at her opponents. She is able to negate spells or enchantments as well by un-weaving them, and is hyperaware to the world around her. Her personal energy manifests as gold, however, when using it through chaotic magicks, it manifests as black.