ii •°. *࿐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴀᴇʙɪɴ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐀𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐍
sören elharar. zaebin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ⌡ Sören Elharar of Shamenil

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 ⌡ The Desert Fox
The Ghoul-Slayer
Ren
Ren-amar
Inamar

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 ⌡ Male
He/him/his

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ⌡ Homoromantic homosexual

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⌡ Orc

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ⌡ 21 December 2088
Kalder Nair, River of Sands, Lander Mächtigen

𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 ⌡ Mächti (Shameni)

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ⌡ Har Shamenil

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⌡ Zaebin
Warrior (formerly)

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 •°. *࿐
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ Sören has a cobalt blue complexion with a round face, a flat chin, and full cheeks with low cheekbones. Like most orcs, he has two protruding lower tusks and not much of a nose, more so a shallow bump along the center of the face and two nostrils at the end. He has upturned, citrine yellow eyes and thin lips. He has no hair.
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ 5 feet, 9 inches
ʙᴜɪʟᴅ Sturdy, but not very muscular
ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs He has two lobe piercings and one helix piercing on both ears as well as a piercing on either side of his nose.
sᴄᴀʀs Shrapnel scars freckle the right side of his shoulder, chest, and torso, and many scars from blades twist across his body.
ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs Along his head, in white, is the patterning of a fennec fox's head, with the two stripes from the corners of his inner eye to the corners of his mouth. The patterning on his head is blended with the emblem of Har Shamenil. On his back is a full length fox along his spine curled alongside a scorpion, the animal associated with the sham element. Around it are tiny sun symbols, twenty-four in total, each one attesting a victory in battle.