━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝙆𝙄

Ki is a planet in an alternate, high fantasy world where mythical species are real. It spans several centuries and several countries, ranging from medieval high fantasy to modern high fantasy.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ⌡   For many years, the land known as Solaristan was comprised of independent city-states and towns with no unified government. Bahador Sattari, Prince of Khursh, sought the title of king, and in the year 67, he united Solaristan under his rule as Bahador Akbar, first Shah of Solaristan. However, just a decade later, Bahador Shah continued conquest into the neighboring Lander Mächtigen and Kingdom of Teyrelate. Not long after, he furthered to take the Kingdom of Laylarda and the Republic of Gudodiyar, crowning himself as Akbar Shahanshah of the Solarian Empire.

Centuries later, the Solarian throne was taken by Heydar I, a shahanshah who was seen to be the weakest of his lineage. Though he was stern, he was also quiet and private, distanced from his place as shahanshah and keeping the empire from expanding. Many of the noble class grew displeased with his lack of expanding power and many of the conquered nations saw his absence as a time of revolt. Additionally, he had married a Mächti woman and placed her as shahbanu, which had been disproved of by the Solari and Mächti people.

Protests and revolts began in Lander Mächtigen in 1178, slowly spreading first to Laylarda then to Teyrelate and finally to Gudodiyar. A Diyari politician used the unrest to build power, establishing himself as the Sultan of an independent Gudodiyar, followed by the royal family of Laylarda rising to reclaim their throne. The Solarian Empire attempted to use their military to quell the uprisings, but ultimately failed as the three western nations united, leading to the dissolution of the Solarian Empire. From its ashes rose the Republic of Teyrelate, the Kingdom of Laylarda, the Sultanate of Gudodiyar, and the Kingdom of Solaristan.

Solaristan, however, refused to let Lander Mächtigen go. The human population of Mächtigen were distant descendants of the ancient Solari people, giving Solaristan room to claim the nation. However, there was little lingering connection between the Solari and the Hewadi, and few of the Hewadi population supported Solaristan rule. So, Lander Mächtigen and Solaristan fought in a twenty-five year war that ended with a Mächti victory, symbolizing the official end to the Solarian Empire.

𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘 ⌡   Solaristan is the largest of the imperial nations, spanning across chaparral, grassy plains, part of the rugged Katzren Moutains, and the northern edge of the Najma Desert. It borders the Vespera Ocean to the west, Teyrelate to the north west, Gudodiyar to the north, Lander Mächtigen to the east, and Laylarda to the southwest. In the heart of Solaristan, where the Safid River, the Abia River, and Sab River meet, is the capital city of Khursh.