ch.2

You wake up to hear your alarm ringing.'8 already???'you thought.You got up,annoyed but you still got up.You yawned and decided to go shower.once you were done showering you decided to change,get something quick to eat,and start streaming with your buddies.

-time skip-

You got your equipment ready and started streaming... "Hello my amazing followers! Today I'll just be playing some Minecraft with my homies!" you saw the chat just bursting with excitement and your buddies yelling at you in chat: WE ARE NOT YOUR HOMIESSSSSSSSSS,you saw tubbo,wilbur,and tommy kept typing that in chat.You just giggled and joined them and the vc. "Hey homies :)" you said. "Hi!" said Tubbo clearly ignoring what just happened like 2 seconds ago.tommy on the other hand was not okay being called homie.Wilbur was chill about being called homie so you were good.You played with them for a while until you ended stream and said goodbye to your homies.

-another time skip-

You went out for a nice walk when you saw the boy from the other day again.You decided to go and saw hi cuz you felt bad for staring at him that day.You walked up to him and said, "hello!"
He turned to you and said hi back.You thought his voice sounded familiar but you ignored it. "You look...familiar,do I-know you?" he said. "M-mabye?" you replied not knowing who he was. "Heyy wait a minute!Your y/n right?"" H-how do you know m-my name! "You said with shock." It's me tommy! " You gasped not knowing what to do.You didn't know you lived near tommy so you were in a lot shock. "You okay?" he asked worried about you. "Y-yeah I'm g-good." you replied still in shock.
To be continued.............