ch.5

3rd person pov

Y/n talked to your homies a lot but mostly tommy.

Y/n had a thing for tommy but she kept her love for him hidden because she was afraid he was going to reject her and not share the same feelings she did.

But,on the contrary tommy felt the same way y/n did.

But he too hid his feelings for y/n because he was also afraid she was going to reject him or not share the same feelings he did.

Pog champ 🏆

Sup y/n how are you this
Lovely day?
I'm great tommy!you?
Awesome,I was wondering,
Do you mabye go out with
Me?
*He didn't send it because he thought it was too early for that*

_________

30 min later.....
_________

Hey I got to go do
Important stuff so
Bye :)
Ok no worries bye!

Y/n pov

'I wonder what he has to do I wanted to tell him if he wanted to come over for a bit..'you thought

You played some bedwars but you saw tommy online with someone else...You felt jealousy pinch you.'I thought he had important stuff to do..'

Your thoughts got cut off by Wilbur calling you for a vc.You answered and he immediately asked if you wanted to join tommy and the person you didn't know but you said no.so you played with only Wilbur....

________

Tommy's pov

________

This fan somehow got my discord and messaged me to play some Minecraft with her.I accepted so I told y/n I had important stuff to do but I'm reality it was not really important.

You felt guilty lying to y/n.

________

Wilbur's pov

________

I asked y/n if she wanted to play some bedwars with me and she said yes so I'm happy :).But when she answered the call I asked her if we could play with tommy she said no I'm a jealous tone.
But I decided to ignore it for now so I let that slip out of my mind as I played some bedwars with her....

________

Back to y/n :)

________

It's been awhile since me and wilbur have been playing so I said goodbye and I left the game and that's when I got a text from tommy.

Pog champ 🏆

hey y/n!sorry for leaving earlier
I had some important stuff to
Take care of. :]

'I bet that girl was very important tommy...'you thought to yourself.You felt jealousy pinch you again.

Oh no don't worry about it,it's fine
Ya know?when there's something
Important that suddenly comes
Up,ya gotta take care of it :]
Thanks!I knew you would
Understand!

You felt jealousy pinch you again but you didn't know why you were feeling that way,so you ignored it for now.

__________
Hope ya enjoyed this is a bit longer so :]