ch.7

A boy a boy asked me to hangout with him this weekend I can't believe it eeeeee can't wait :)

______

3rd person pov

______

Y/n woke up to her phone alarm buzzing.The alarm tone was in full volume of tommy saying random things.

Y/n turned it off and got ready quickly to have enough time to eat.

______

Y/n pov

______

You finished getting ready and went downstairs to get something quick to eat.You saw your mom had made breakfast today and left a note beside it and it read:

Dear y/n,
I had to leave a bit early for work but it won't be much of a problem.your brother took your phone last night and kept telling to see your wallpaper of your lock screen.I saw it.it was a boy?your brother told me it was your boyfriend.You should have told me!when I come back home we are having a talk.

Love,
Your mother

You finished reading the note.

Your brother took your phone!?!?!your mom saw your wallpaper!?!?!your mom thinks Tommyinit THE Tommyinit your boyfriend!?!?!

You started blushing your face off.

You looked at the time and got your things ready and took your backpack outside to meet the school bus.

You just hoped to make a good impression and not humiliate yourself on the first day of school.You

You got in the bus and started walking down isle looking for an open space to sit.

You saw very familiar messy blonde hair in one of the seats.

You recognized him.
It was tommy.

You saw he noticed you and he started waving at you practically breaking his arm.

You sat next to him and you were about to open your mouth to saw something but he pulled you into a hug.

"Y/N!" he said making his voice crack. "I-its you!it's really you!" he said yelling in your ear.

"Yeah it's me-i can't believe we are going to the same school together!"

When the school bus arrived at school you and Tommy got down.

You both walked to look for your lockers.they where right next to eachother.

"This is pog!our lockers are right next to each other!" tommy said very loud.

"Mhm-"

(A/n is it just me or was I the only one that had a dream about being in the same school as Tommyinit and he decided to be my boyfriend and then we just go on adventures together..
Just me?okay just making sure-)

You and Tommy walked to your first class.You both had classes so you thought that was cool.

You felt your hand brush next to his from how close you were walking next to him.

You awkwardly moved a couple inches away from him and blushed.You hoped he didn't notice that you were blushing and that your hand brushed his.

Your first class was math with tommy ofc.You really hated math a lot but you thought it was going to be more fun with tommy around.

(Sorry for the people who actually like math I just despise math alot.)

--------

To be continued....