ch.4

You looked at him with those beautiful e/c eyes.It made him blush a bit.'who knew i was such a pussy..'tommy thought to himself.He backed away and walked away while you just looked in confusion.You just watched him as he walked away.He looked back at you slightly and you could see his faint blush.You wondered what he was going to say to you.

____________

You went home still thinking on what tommy was going to say to you.You wanted to stream but didn't at the same time.You saw Tubbo in a vc with tommy so you decided to join.You joined but they didn't notice so you muted and listen. "I'm such a pussy Tubbo I couldn't even tell her that she looked beautiful..." you heard tommy say. "Oh brighten up tommy!Just try again mabye y/n will accept the compliment and not think your just being a weirdo".You blushed at the thought that tommy thought you were beautiful."

___________

After some time of listening to them talking you unmuted and said "HoLa NiNoS"in a high pitched voice which scared the life out of them.You started a stream and played Minecraft with them for a while.
After you ended your stream you left the call and went downstairs to eat something.You found some cake in the fridge so you grabbed that and took it upstairs to your room to eat.
You are the cake while getting spammed by your homies.

                             Beeboy:spamspamspamsoamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
Pog champ 🏆:>:0
Wilbur:>:,)
Y/n:>:[
Beeboy:sorry I was just bored :]

You set your phone down laughing at tommy and wilbur reactions.You finished your cake and took your plate downstairs.After you came back up to your room you got bored.You heard your mom calling but you ignored your mom cuz why not?

You got in in trouble.

Aside from that you talked to your homies for a bit then got bored so you abandoned then like the savage person you are UwU.You played some Minecraft then got bored as well.You saw that tommy was streaming so you went to go raid him.Once you raided him he got mad asf.But,you laughed at it.