ch.8

You and Tommy walked in the classroom sitting next to eachother.
You got your notebook out and started doodling while the teacher was talking.You tried to pretend to be writing notes about the class but your head was in the clouds so you didn't really pay attention to what the teacher was saying but you honestly didn't care.

You saw tommy was writing something.such a nerd you thought but your thoughts got interrupted by tommy sliding a piece of folded up paper to you.

You opened it up and it read:
Hi :) wouldn't you agree this is boring

You mentally facepalmed and wrote a note back saying yes.

You and Tommy continually sent notes to eachother until class ended.

Time skip after school cuz school is trash :]

You and Tommy were walking home together.You didn't say anything and neither did he.

You both parted ways and said goodbye and you raced into your room.

You were about to go into you room but then you heard your mom call you.

Oh no no no no not right now mom!you thought.

"Y/n dear come downstairs please!I would like to talk to you!"

You walked back down stairs in an awkward way. " hi mom-"

(A/n just had a mental breakdown feeling gud not really but who cares?definitely not my mom :])

"Hey dear sit down I would like to talk to you"your mom said in a serious tone.

You sat down feeling nervous.what was she going to say about tommy?your not his girlfriend even though you wished he was.why did your mom have to see?so many things were going through your head you started getting a headache.

" so y/n as you know-"you cut your mom off. "Yup haha-that does NOT mean anything I'm not his girlfriend I promise I'm just a very big fan- Stan as well so I saw that other people were doing it so I did it cuz why not haha-"you didn't even know what you were saying anymore.

 "Yup haha-that does NOT mean anything I'm not his girlfriend I promise I'm just a very big fan- Stan as well so I saw that other people were doing it so I did it cuz why not haha-"you didn't even know what you were saying anymore

Your mom wasn't very amused.

(A/n Also I'm sorry if that's not what your mum looks like that's just how I picture y/n's mom-that's not even how my mum looks like lol- actually I figure this more as tommy's mum-)

You were just laughing awkwardly.You felt like you were being interrogated.

" y/n dear if he is your boyfriend you need to tell me,it's not a bad thing it's just that I want to support you dear.I also wanna be there when the babies come"she said smirking as she said the last part.

"Moooom he is not my boyfriend I'm just his friend!"" if he even consider me as a friend.. "You muttered under your breath.

" what was that dear? "She said raising a brow.

" N-nOthing mom! "You said,your voice cracking a little.

Your mom just chuckled at that." okay dear whatever you say..I just want to there for you okay hun? "

"Okay mom.."