ch.9 part 1

Sussy fazballs. "Freddy your suppose to be on lockdown!"
" but Vanessa - He told me that the life of MAH dREams would be promised and someday be mineeeee"

___________

You have been lying in bed and thinking about what tommy saw you as.You really liked him but you just never found the courage to tell him your feelings.You were afraid he would reject you and ruin your friendship.

You really wanted to stream,since you hadn't streamed in a while.You thought it would take your mind off tommy so you started to set up your equipment.

You pressed live and started your little intro. "Hi guy,gals,and my non-binary pals!I'm back with another stream.I'm so very sorry for not streaming in a while but I can assure you I am not dead!"

You saw the view count.1k you thought.

"so today I'm going to work on terabithia since I feel like it's queen need to come back to defend the terabithians"you said as you opened Minecraft

£20 donated by Tommyinit.heya y/n how are you :)

The robot lady read.So much for taking my mind off of tommy.. You thought." hi tommy!I'm good actually just decided to play some Minecraft!

You kept playing Minecraft defending the terabithians from mobs and other things.Your terabithians were just normal villagers,but you used a mod to make them look like mythical creatures.You loved them.

You were getting messages from tommy in discord.

Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?
Vc?

You got tired of tommy's constant messages asking you to vc.You finally texted yes and a few seconds later you heard the discord sound.You answered "helllooooooo?" " HIII Y/N CAN I PLAY WITH YOU AND BE THE-AHHHHHH"

You heard that and laughed "You okay tommy??" " Hey y/n how are you? "You heard a new voice." Who is this-" "Its Philza!" you heard tommy exclaim. "He also wants to know if he can be a resident of terabithia" "Oh uh sure you can both join"you said sending the the ip to the server.

Sorry for the short chapter no ideas came to my mind and I'm going through a lot of testing at school so :']