In The Woods

So in this one, Minaki just came back from work on her and Changbin's anniversary, and he says he has a surprise for her

So in this one, Minaki just came back from work on her and Changbin's anniversary, and he says he has a surprise for her. So he takes her into the woods behind their house and, of course, they get lost. Also, Naki is like 23 in this, so base Changbin's age off hers cause I'm not in the mood for math.

This is a Nakibin AU.

Minaki got into her car, and the moment she sat down, she slumped into her seat, kicked off her heels, and threw away her CEO demeanor immediately. Groaning, she turned and picked up her latte and took another sip. She started the car, planning to go get a cake or something. Today was Changbin and her 8th anniversary and she wanted to do something special for him.

The moment she was about to leave the parking lot, she got a text from Changbin.

My Short Dwaekki <3: don't get anything. come straight home, i have something for you

Minaki smiled and replied with a simple, 'got it, see u.' She drove for a bit over half an hour before reaching her house.

It wasn't where you would expect a CEO to live. It looked like it didn't have security (even though it did), it was relatively small, and very modest.

Minaki and Changbin lived in a simple two story, two bedroom house in front of the woods. This was confusing, because it was relatively where Minaki's company was in the city.

Minaki smiled and got out of her car, put her heels back on (yes, she drove barefoot), and walked into the house. Less than five seconds after she appeared, Changbin popped into view, an unusually huge smile on his face. It seemed like he was trying to get rid of it but was failing miserably, so he just let it stay.

The black haired male rushed over and wrapped her up in a tight hug.

"Whoa, slow down," Minaki giggled, hugging him back. She buried her face in the crook of his neck. "You doin' okay? I'm sorry I didn't have time to talk to you this morning, oppa."

"I missed you," Changbin replied simply. He pulled away and smiled at her. "Happy anniversary, babe."

Minaki smiled back and leaned in, giving her boyfriend a quick peck on the lips. "You too. Love you."

Changbin beamed at her. "Come on, I have something to show you!" He dragged her back outside and into the backyard.

"Wait, oppa!" Minaki exclaimed. "I still have my work clothes on!" She glanced down quickly at her suit and heels, worried about ruining them, when Changbin suddenly stopped walking. He turned to Minaki with a scowl.

"Number one, take off your blazer at the very least," he began. "Number two, take off your heels too. I don't like it when you're taller than me."

Minaki giggled at his words and did as he said. Changbin looked her up and down. Why did his girlfriend look so great in a simple white top, black pants, and with bare feet to finish the look? He didn't know. But he had been dating her for eight years and had been living with her for three, so he had gotten used to it.