Meeting Jisung

Minaki stormed through the halls of the JYPE building

Minaki stormed through the halls of the JYPE building. She wasn't actually angry, this was just her way of getting people to move out of the way. She was trying to find her way to Chan's studio, which had only successfully happened three times before in the about forty-seven attempts she had made. Sometimes, she didn't make it there because of her horrible sense of direction. Other times, it was because Chan locked the door while he was working. This time, Minaki was confident that she would make it. If the door was locked, she would kick it down.

When she found the studio, she grinned in triumph and, not bothering to knock, opened the door immediately in excitement.

"Oppa, I finally made it!" she exclaimed. She only realized that there was someone else sitting in her spot on the couch after Chan and another guy looked back at her in confusion.

"Uh, Chan hyung, do you know her?" the guy WHO WAS IN NAKI'S SPOT said. Minaki was already irritated. Maybe she just had a bad temper. She wasn't reacting very well to many of the trainees. "She's glaring at me... why is she kind of scary? She looks like a literal child."

"She is a child. She's like seven," Chan laughed, making Minaki redirect her glare to him.

"For your information, I am almost twelve," Minaki informed them.

"Still not that much," Chan insisted. "Jisung, this is Minaki. Minnie, this is Jisung."

Jisung smiled, which looked incredibly adorable and squirrel-like even though he was probably like seven hundred years older than Minaki. Was it weird to find old people cute? He stuck his hand out and Minaki shook it.

"2000 liner, how about you?" So he wasn't 712 years old.

"2004 liner. Everyone here is older than me~" Minaki lamented. "So many honorifics..."

Jisung laughed. "You're from Australia?" he asked. Minaki nodded. There was a moment of silence where Jisung asked why Minaki wasn't sitting down.

"You're in my spot," Minaki replied. Then she realized how childish and petty that sounded and moved to the other side. "Sorry, never mind. It doesn't matter."

"No, no, if you want it you can have it," Jisung said sweetly. He stood up and let Minaki have her seat, so the younger girl spared him a genuine smile that she didn't pass out easily.

"Thanks, Jisung-ssi."

"Ew, just call me oppa."

"No. That's one too many people I have to refer to with honorifics."

"Fine. Just no 'ssi,' got it?"

"Alright, Jisung-ah."

"I can't believe a five year old is calling me Jisung-ah."

"I'm almost 12!"

Chan was watching the argument like a tennis match, an amused, fatherly look on his face. "Are you two gonna stop any time soon, or...?"

"Sorry, hyung," Jisung sighed. "We can keep working."

Minaki frowned. "I just came for food, but okay. If you say so."

A/N: Sorry, this is so short. I keep forgetting to ask y'all, but I would love it if you commented any feedback on my writing. It really helps. And thank you for so many reads! This is my first book on this platform and I really didn't expect this much. I love you guys!