Bad Mood

Komi's POV 

light shone to me through the window as I was laying in bed, feeling.. weight. Not physical weight but emotional weight. Being a person having lack of communication is tough, especially in urgent times.

On the way home I got pushed by an old grandma, well... I'm okay with that though, I was in the way anyways. But also being asked by a foreigner, he was holding a map so I'm pretty sure he was asking for locations. As a person who both can't do English and Communication, that was frightening. Ended up scaring the foreigner away, he ran when I was about to apologize.

And now here i am, laying in bed, rethinking my life choices. I was about to study before but i guess laying in bed helps a bit with the bad mood. I looked over to my phone, and had tought on wanting to ring my boyfriend up, but I'm afraid he's busy, and i'll just interrupt him.

Until, i heard a ring in the door downstairs.

"oh~! Tadano-kun! come in come in" my mom greeted, she's always so active and i really loved that thing bout her

"sorry for interrupting ma'am! I just came to see Shouko" 

"my my~! come in darling, Shouko's upstairs"

oh? 'shouko'? must be najimi
I closed my window and curtain, leaving it open a little bit for some light to shine in. then pulled my blanket pretending to be asleep. I know Najimi's gonna ask me to go somewhere with them somewhere, since my mood isn't feeling like it i just pretended to be asleep

Until Najimi knocked the door, using a signal we both use i answered back quietly, I guessed they get my answer even if its quiet since they decided to open the door. Until i realized.

wait.

that's not Najimi

i got frightened, shaking in my bed, while covering my whole body with my blanket. what if it's yamai!? No.. Yamai should've stalked instead of coming in.. Manbagi? she's on a camping trip with her family.. AGHH i'm too afraid to open my blanket! Since my head was near the door, opening my blanket can just make me see who the person that came in even clear-! 

My anxiety gets even worse, my shaking also seemed to shake the bed, and echoed in the room. Until a hand patted my head from outside the blanket. their hand is.. similar.. its warm and it makes me safe. it seems like they wanted me to see them, to prove their trusted. i opened my blanket slowly to see my boyfriend's face.

phew.. at least its not anyone else. I sighed in relief, i guess he caught that so he giggled, still patting my head. I don't mind tho, i love his headpats.

"why are you in a blanket?"

i pointed to my notebook and my pencil, and he caught that. He knew everytime i wanted to use my notebook to communicate, its always me in a bad mood possible. His face turned from happy to curious, he grabbed the notebook and gave it to me. 

'Im not feeling in a good mood today, im sorry' i wrote

he then put his bag down, opening it, it seems like he have brought something huge? he pulled out a bunny plush, with a tag that stated my name on its neck, "Shouko" i held it gently until i squeezed it tight. its so fluffy! and soft too.

"do you like it? i got it for you since it reminds me of you"

i tilted my head 

"cute and soft, and maybe if you're still not feeling better, a hug can help?" 

i blushed, p u r e   r e d. its been 2 years since we've been in an relationship and we trust each other, im sure and i know he won't hurt me. Its just i rarely get hugs since i'm not too fond of it, but if its with Tadano, then i trust him.

i nodded slowly, pulling off my blanket, and stood up to his level. He opened his arms wide leading me into a big hug. its .. warm, is this what hugs feel like? i feel happy. Just as he was about to release i pulled him back hugging me with red blush all over my face. I never wanted it to end after all.

Releasing from the hug, he pecked my forehead gently, Causing me to gasp a little. My head looking towards him, making eye contact, then smiled.

"can you just stop being so cute already, im about to faint"

i giggled, then went to sit back to bed. i waved him goodbye as he was leaving. Until i heard a converstation, i got up and peeked over through my door. its.. NAJIMI?! WAIT, SO TADANO BROUGHT NAJIMI ALONG AS WELL?!

"i've seen everything hito, my my your so fierce to your future wife~" 

"stop being such a tease Najimi, lets go.."

"how bout our plans to make homework with komi-?"

"she still needs rest"

going back to my bed, as a blushing mess. I squealed in pure embarrasment.
He is just too cute

{ 837 words }