Future Family (Short)

"Otosan~! Otosan~!" a little girl called out.

Her name was Bocchi, she is currently 5, and is apart of the Tadano Family. You guys can say, she is 90% like her dad, Tadano Hitohito. She often has troubles on dealing with her anxiety of making friends, but she currently has a few friends which she appreciates of.

Her dad, Tadano Hitohito, is currently doing great on his job and is now working as a main leader sector on a company. As for her mother? Komi Shouko still struggles to speak almost like her daughter, but she is trying her best and is doing fine. Her husband often helpes her on communicating with Bocchi, even if Bocchi already knew what her mother is going to say.

"oh! yes honey?" said her father, which he is currently reading the news paper in the dinner table. The young girl proudly raised her hands, revealing her holding a paper with a drawing of her mother.

"i drawed this oppa! isnt okasan beautiful?" In the drawing there stood a beautiful Komi, standing writing something on a whiteboard, while looking back with a big smile on her face. Tadano was impressed by his daughter's talent on drawing, he looked closer into the picture. the drawing really represented his wife perfectly.

"Okasan is Beautiful" Tadano said, His daughter with a happy giggle, ran to her mother who was cooking. As she was raising the plate to try the soup, she felt a little movement under her. looking down she saw her daughter holding her drawing to her.

"okasan! okasan! otasan just said your beautiful~!" she squeal to her mom, tugging her mother while holding her drawing, making sure she saw it clearly.

Her mother see the drawing, bowing down to pat her daughter's head lovingly, with a big smile on her face "the drawing is beautiful honey" 

Komi Shouko, like usual, has hard times communicating. But now since she's married and currently a housewife, She can communicate a bit to her husband and her daughter. As Bocchi went back to her room to draw while waiting for dinner, Tadano stood up from his seat. Komi seem to notice that, as she looked back to witness her husband going to her.

"HitoHito? anything y-you need?" As times go on, Komi and Tadano started to call each other by names, and now Komi is used to calling him by name. Tho it made her blush sometimes.

As Komi said that, Tadano open his arms wide scooping his wife, holding her waist while seeing her cook. That action seemed to earned a little gasp and a flinch from his wife, But that seemed to calm her down.

"You look so Beautiful, it just makes me fall all over you again"

"w-Wha-- HitoHito- that's all of a sudden" Komi said, giggling. While the other hand of her cook, the other hand held her husbands arms gently.

"what do you mean all of a sudden? i say your beautiful everyday-!" Tadano said, pretending to be mad.

And with that, she laughed, his wife laughed.

with a big smile and her eyes shut, she looked like a work of art, a beautiful masterpiece