Kisses

(Art Credits Belongs ieatclocks on Twitter ❤)

Najimi POV

I GOTTA TELL AGARI SAN AND MANBAGI SAN BOUT THIS! i screamed in my head. You might be wondering 'tell wut manbagi?'. well you wont believe this, BUT I JUST WITNESS A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT. KOMI AND TADANO KISSING, YES, KISSING. i know they're dating but DAMN! that far yet? so fast already! its only been a month lovebirds, chill.

On the way, running to see Manbagi, i see Komi walking running slowly the hallway alone blushing red heading to the girls restroom. Hm? They just kissed isn't she supposed to be walking with Tadano? i decided to ignore it and came back to class seeing a sad Tadano.

"yo"

"oh, hey Najimi San"

"Look, Komi has just ran into the girls restroom blushing red, what did you to her?"

Tadano quietly just nodded, with heads down low

"hey.. Najimi san? Tadano don't feel talking it for now, ill explain to ya soon okayy~?" Manbagi came in the middle of our converstation, smiling worrily for Tadano, patting his shoulder for comfort. "oh okay Manbagi san" i replied.

im guessing Manbagi knew everything, so i patiently waited till recess for her explanation. But im also thinking Tadano is at fault here, what if he just forces Komi into kissing? hm weirdly odd for Tadano to do that, so that's a no. How About Komi? Maybe they both did wanted to kiss until Komi was embarrased to continue and ran away? Recess came, Manbagi and Tadano both dragged me into the quiet part on the hallways of the school. 

"Explain" i said sternly, i was supposed to have lunch with Komi today but then interrupted by these 2 weirdos

"So you see Najimi san, Komi asked Tadano to kiss her, They both wanted to kiss so they did. Until after the kiss Komi ran away flustered" Manbagi explains. her explanation of everything makes sense so i kinda trust it

"how about Tadano?"

"He is just sad because he thinks Komi hates the kiss~ such a coward"

"H-Hey! I just dont wanna make her feel uncomfortable" Tadano quietly screams

"and now Komi is too scared to go near him, i see now, everything makes sense"

Until an idea popped in my head.

"Hey Tadano Kun~ Why not give her something?"

Manbagi and Tadano, both went silent after that.

"what?" tadano asked curiously

i smirked silently "Yknow~ tommorow's White Day, why not give your little girlfriend a little surprise as a gift? She gave you Chocolates on valentines day after all"

Tadano was shocked at my plan, but smiled brightly, then stood up

"NICE ONE NAJIMI SAN! yes, ill do it tommorow!"

then he looked to the both of us

"and i might need a little help"

School Day, Where White day is. Me, Tadano, and Manbagi planned a lil surprise for miss Shouko~~! She would freak the hell out, id record it XD. Anyways i see Manbagi doing the first step of the plan.

"Hey Komi San~!"

"H-Heya..."

Komi started speaking lately, and she's been doing very well on improving her words.

"Its White Day huh.. is Tadano giving you anything?"

"i.. i do-dont think so"

"wha?? He is your boyfriend after all!"

"i-i hurt his feelings, theres n-no way he could want to give something now.."

"dont lose hope girl, also! Im pretty sure Najimi wanted to speak about something at class, see ya there!" then there she goes, running like a trackstar she is. Komi just, stood there in confusion, questioning on what happend. its funny because she stood about 5 minutes- then she walked again.

by the time she arrived, i was at class, waiting for her. When she was about to come in, i surprised her from the side

"BOO!"

she squeal in shock, jumped a little holding tight to her bag, with big eyes pointing out to me. shaking in shock, she said quietly

"Na-najimi san-! dont sc-scare me"

i just laughed

"okay okay, gomen Komi San, but i do have something to talk about tho"

Komi then looked at me with her big eyes curiously, tilting her head

"but hey, its kinda privacy so can i say it to you at the back of the school after school instead?"

Komi being confused, blinked a few times, but then nodded

"aight! see ya there~!" then i ran back to my seat.

sneakingly throwing a note at Tadano

"are you ready?"

then he wrote in the note, and threw it back to me

"Ready as i'll ever be"

After school came, then Komi did what she was told, she walked to the back of the school. As i was spying Tadano Kun who was holding a bouquet of flower and a Gift Box, Manbagi and apparently YAMAI joined in-- 

Komi arrived, seeing Tadano holding stuff, she was quite suprised with what she sees. She then pulled the notebook. Im guessing Tadano is heartbroken right now, since Komi was improving on talking, she's been talking to us and have never used the notebook since. I photoed the situation then took a closer zoom with what she wrote.

"I love you, im sorry"

i came to witness what happends infront of me, its them, kissing again. But this time none of them ran away, Komi seems to be controlling her flusterness. i took a closer glance to hear what they are saying.

"Ta-Tadano Kun.. gomen for what happend yesterday, i got too nervous.."

"its okay Komi San, I understand, I love you too you cutie"

Tadano blushed red, flustered from what he said, until he head closer to Komi's face and kissed her forehead. Komi stood back, but she didnt ran away, im guessing she's just shocked. A little giggle came from Tadano

"Gomen Komi San, Your just adorable i can fall for you over again"

Komi then walked closer again to Tadano, then came in for a big hug, snuggling in his chest.

"idiot"

gosh theyre so romanti--

"that Tadano, HE'S GONNA PAY FOR IT!" i looked back to see Yamai being held down by Manbagi, Yamai whisper screamed tho, since she also didnt want to ruin their romantic moment.

"oh shush you two! this is the good moment!"

"yeah but not for me!"

i giggled slightly with the funny reply from Yamai, but hey, Who knows? Maybe after this Tadano will come over to Komi's and have a little cuddle session. A little notification came from my phone.

New Message

Tadano :P 

I'll be staying at Komi's place for awhile, for a little cuddle..
Thank you alot for the help :)

i knew it.

1040 words