Your My Dream

(Art Credits: By @/ieatclocks on Twitter! ❤)

Tadano POV

it was blurry, it was bright, everything was just-- so vivid.  I was standing in the middle of nowhere, alone. Kinda afraid to be here, so i stepped forward, i didnt know where i was going, but i seem to find a window. it was.. bright, looking inside, it took my eyes awhile to adjust with the brightness. Until i see it

its.. Komi San? B-But she's all older?  i tought to myself. 

There stood a Komi San, but quite more grown up. She had a small heart locket necklace around her neck with a gold ring on her finger. Seems like she is cooking dinner, since she was cutting onions. 

"Omma! Omma!"

And there comes a girl, she was holding a plush toy, with a flower like hairstyle as her hairtie similar to my hair. Seems like the Komi San didn't say anything, but cat ears pop out of her head, smiling at the girl, patting her head. I think they are mother and daughter, they seem so cute together. 

Then i heard a door unlocked, there stood a man just like me, but older-? what's with everyone being older all of a sudden-?! the man seems to be going closer to the older Komi San, kissing her forehead. 

"dinner looks good! is this chicken curry?"

the older Komi san nodded, still with cat ears on her head and bright blush on her face. as i look closer i see the same heart locket necklace around his neck, with a gold ring on his finger, it seems like they're married.

wait.

the man looks like me.. 

the women looks like Older Komi san

IS THIS US IN THE FUTURE  i screamed in my toughts, blushing red at the tought of us. US GETTING MARRIED?! i mean.. i understand she is my girlfriend but .. AGH I NEVER KNEW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED, AND AND WE HAVE A DAUGHTER-?  as i continued to scream, the little girl from the window before pulled my pants. 

"hello sir, are you lost?"

"ah.. no.. where are you going..-?"

"mommy and daddy are taking me to go see Relative Najimi's house! Theyre sick so we're gonna bring hot curry!"

Najimi.. Relative.. guess their gender are still unknown even in the future

"also mister.. you look just like my daddy!"

"oh do i? yeah we look quite the same..."

"BOCCHI, LETS GO!" 

"oop- comin daddy! thank you for the talk mister! ill see you soon!"

"ah alrighty, bye!"

i waved goodbye to the little girl, seeing as she ran to her parents. 'bocchi'.. a cute name  until i felt an uncertain wave pushing me back, i fell.

then there's where i am, school, awake from the dream. I must've been tired from the Mid terms, i overslept. But the dream, it kept keeping me up, ive been thinking about it alot. There's just something from that dream i cant seem to get off. The name 'Bocchi' Kept echoing on my mind, its a beautiful name ive never heard of before.

"OIII TADANOH!" Najimi yelled to my ear.

"ow-! Najimi san.. dont yell like that"

"says the one who keeps daydreaming, whats with you today?"

"huh?"

"you've been awfully quiet today, is there something wrong?"

Komi peeked in, slowly, but i notice from far here. its not hard sensing your girlfriends movement. Not wanting to worry her, i just replied "im okay" then she looked back to the blackboard. The bell rang, and its time for students to go home.

"oi Tadano kun! wanna walk home with Komi together~?"

"no thanks, ill walk home alone today, im quiet tired"

as soon as i said that, i rushed home. that dream, it bugged me out i wanted to take a laydown on my bed as soon as possible. not noticing, but i RAN all the way to my apartment, then collapsed into the couch.

"oh.. onii chan, you've been acting strange.. go drink something maybe? it'll cool you down" said Hitomi, she was wearing a black skirt, a dark blue shirt with a small butterfly on the chest on the right with a summer hat. In short, she dressed as in she's going on a date, which is concerning.

"where are you going?"

"oh this? i dont know honestly, Shousuke chan invited me to a skating rink"

"with friends or-?"

"only him, i wonder why"

i knew it, a date, she seems oblivious bout it tho.

"alright stay safe"

"i will!" she said as she closes the door, guess im home alone. i changed my clothes then i layed on my bed. 'bocchi' it echoed again, i just cant seem to put a finger on it. Until the doorbell interrupted my tought. Who is coming at this time of hour?

I opened the door to reveal, My girlfriend Komi san, Holding a pink bad with my name on the tag. She held her notebook up, with a writing 'May I Come in?' i nodded, indicating she can come in. When she stepped in she stopped only at the front.

"Hon? Why did you stop?"

she then wrote in her note

'Sorry, I only came to give you this'

she show her notebook, then handed me the pink bag. 

"oh! thanks alot!" i said, holding the bag. it seems heavy, what did she put here-?

Komi San then held up the notebook again

'we've just haven't been hanging out lately, and you seem distracted.
I just hope your okay ❤' while blushing, she covered her face with the notebook. She is just so adorable and cute.

I put the bag to the table near me, then came back, i stepped forward close to her.

"thank you alot, i love it" Komi san nodded, and decided to go back home. until some sort of instinct come trough me

"W-Wait! Komi San!"

She stopped, then looked back with a curios face. Blushing mad red on my face, because she reminds me of that time again. She looks elegent, beautiful, every man would fall for her from head to toe. 

"i love you, stay safe"

WAIT THAT WASNT WHAT I MEANT, I WAS ONLY PLANNING TO SAY STAY SAFE-- but considering we're together, im sure she wouldn't mind right-?
i tought in panic

"i love you too" She said, slowly, then proceeds to close the door leaving the apartment.

Her voice never failed to make me fall for her all over. Still blushing in red, I went back to the kitchen to see the pink bag Komi San had given before. Curiosity isnt the thing i could handle, so i opened the bag. it seems like she gave me a big box, my favorite drink, and a tiny box.

i opened the big box first to see a whole bento, with sausages, teriyaki, some vegetables, and rice covered with nori. Seeing the box is like receiving a giant gift, its just too good to eat! Staring at the box for around 5 minutes admiring everything, i looked over to the small box.

I opened it to witness a small, heart locket necklace, that looks exactly like in my dream. And there's a note attached to it.

'hello Tadano, you might be seeing this now

i just wanted to say that i love you, and if there are things that are distracting you
please let me know, i just wanted to know your feeling okay

Love, Komi 

❤'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i screamed on my tought. The note, the gift, the bag, everything is just perfect. She's just such a precious girlfriend-..

i put the locket on my necklace, it looks kinda girly but i don't really care, i wanted to wear it forever.

As for the dream? yeah.. i don't think it bugged me out anymore. I have my friends and Komi with me along the journey.

the journey to future, and the journey to meet 'Bocchi'

1318 words

heyo heyo heyo~! Author here just wanted to say thank you for 200 reads! I heard a certain headcanon saying that Bocchi (From the anime Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu) is Tadano and Komi's Lovechild, and i really liked it i made it a Oneshot! i hope you guys enjoyed this one <3