Suddenly Steak

(This Chapter is basically just a rewrite of the original chapter in the manga, Chapter 139! but instead of being first timers, they had been to the place before, i hope you all enjoy!)

Tadano's P.O.V

"Onii- chan~! Mom called in, dinner is ready" My little sister called in, bursting to the room

"okay okay ill be there in a minute" i Replied

...

i wonder if it's steak? 

Hm Steak, maybe i can get some later? its been quite awhile since i had it anyways. Wagyu seems very tasty, i tought to myself 

"OII!" until Najimi bust in, snapping me back to reality. "What's the matter Osana san?" Manbagi added in, seems like she's also interested in what their into. Komi San also looked over to us, deeply interested. For some reason i think my tought on eating steak was heard by them, since Najimi offered to hang out in a steak restaurant. 

"We can go to the 'Suddenly Steak' restaurant like before!"

"Suddenly Steak.. Im comin" Agari San appeared, holding her glasses tight to her face, seemingly focused on the converstation. She is always a pro bout this food stuff, no need to worry anything about food as a first timer when she's around! I guess you could say she is skilled.

"WOHOO! the more the merrier! and hey! Katai - Kun, wanna come with us?" Manbagi asked Katai kun who was across our table hearing the whole time, Nodded. Komi San determined, nodded hardly, with seemingly shining eyes. 

Time passed by, and by the time its after school, we were all already Rushing out going to the steak place Najimi's talkin bout. Infront of the station, we lined up waiting for our turn, a few minutes in and we were all already being let in, such great service!

"Welcome~! Do you have a Nicuca ca-" And just before the employee continued, Najimi and Agari both showed their Nicuca cards, the whole restaurant was blown. Ever since the last visit, Najimi has been trying to get the Nicuca card like Agari, and now they both have one, Impressive.

Komi San, too, ate here alot as well with us, but never really had the urge to get a Nicuca card, since she only came when we are around (and maybe because she had hard times describing what she wants)

"Top Rib sir! just 450 G" Najimi saying her order, as time goes by she also seem capable to eat more. "Sirloin, 750g" And so does Agari san. As i was saying my order, i took a glance at Komi San. She was writing what she wants, and since she ate here alot with us i think the employee knows her portion well. 

Fillet, 350g is what she write, and she showed it to the employee. "Aight, lemme measure it for you ma'am, will 387 okay?" They asked, i tought she was gonna ask for less, but she really nodded, i guess she's really hungry. Once everyone asked for theirs, we all went back to our table. The waitress gave us napkins and an Apron, they also provide hairties if needed. 

Then the order came, i gotta admit, it was cute of Komi san to eat such portion, seeing her eat makes it easier for me to eat my food. Everyone seem to watch her eat, until everybody giggled seeing slight sauce on her mouth. "Komi, Darling, You got sauce on your mouth" i said to her. Nicknames are used so she easily knows im the one speaking, since im the only one to call her like that after we dated after all. 

She doesn't know where it is, she seem to point trough all sides of her face, but not on where the sauce is, So i grabbed a napkin and wiped it off her face. Finally Tadano, being romantic for once.

"AI AI AI I SENSE LOVE IN THE AIR" Manbagi teased, she eated right infront of us, so she knows easily. "chill out manbagi san, these 2 lovebirds need some space~" Najimi added in. We both got red, flustered, then continued back to eating. Katai Kun and Agari san seemed to not give any form of noticing, they looked confused. 

After eating, we all paid and left, and now all i wanna do is lay down. Eating at Suddenly Steak always make you lazy and wanna lay down in the end, considering that they don't provide seats. I brought some take out for Hitomi since mom has told us she wont be home until 11.

By the time i went back, i see Hitomi sleeping on the couch, seems like she is tired from all the projects she's been doing at school. Until i saw a bento in the table, with a note.

'I will be home by 9 :) -Mom'

darn it, i shouldve not bought the steak in the first place. But i figured this will make a good snack, so i went down to the kitchen table to eat. But weird, there's just something that doesn't bring up the spice when im eating it.

Oh yeah.

it's without Seeing Komi san eat with me.