Friendships

Third Person P.O.V

Komi Shouko, not a regular student if you ask me. She's smart, beautiful, the god of the class. Quite a surprise for everyone, but of course they support their god no matter what, even when they are taken. Yes, You heard right, The god is now taken with Tadano Hitohito, also known as the most average person in class.

Alot can accept, but not many got mad for what happend, especially when a god can date anyone but out of all they picked the most ordinary person? the news spread as fast as it was found out and onto Yamai's ears

Yamai can't accept what happend, she loves komi so much she can't afford to heard this fool news. Until she knew, it was all real, when she saw them holding hands. Nope, not this time she tought, she then tried every single method just to make them break up. 

Komi, and her friend group knew what happend, and they came to discuss about this soon after. They agreed to prank everyone at school including Yamai, that she and Tadano had broken up. Before yall think forward, yes, they do got approval of the prank from Tadano himself beforehand, as to show there are no hard feelings between them and this plan. 

The plan was simple, for the whole day Komi and Tadano won't be making any physical contact or even talk to each other to convince everyone that they had broken up. After the day they agreed to tell the whole school and everything goes back to normal.

Reason of pranking? Yamai's expression of course, they wanted Yamai's obsession to not be extreme as it was before, to prevent any bad circumstances in the future. And so, the prank began

Present Day

7:00 AM, itan private high school, Everyone seem to notice how quiet Komi is. Just as she went inside, she pulls her head off Tadano's table, and red a book in silent. Tadano also came with a normal expression, they made eye contact for slight second, until turning back to putting stuff on his table. Despite the quietness, Yamai was quite pleased with the situation.

"OHAYO KOMI SAN~~!" Yamai screamed to the top of her lungs. going to her desk only to see a sad face from Komi. She paused, she's happy to see Komi and Tadano distancing from each other but.. until like this to see her Komi sad? She smiled a bit, before going back to her desk, talking to her other friends. Komi still in her mind tho, that sad expression of her make her seem to think on if her happiness for Tadano and her starting to seem apart is a good thing.

Yamai noticed that Manbagi seem to also be concerned on what happend, especially sitting next to Komi and being one of the most supportive fan of her dating Tadano. But to be honest, Manbagi knew, she knew bout the prank since she also joined the discussion group, She just kept acting to see Yamai even closer. As the day goes on, not a single person witness a bond between the two couple, which started a rumor that they broke up (that fast, yes)

Yamai knew, this isnt the Komi she knew.

"Hey.. Komi San?" Yamai spoke softly, its not often she spoke so soft, she receive a glance from Komi straight away. "I don't know what happened between you two, is there something wrong?"

Komi seemed to took attention of this action, she spiced it up a bit by acting like she knew. She then nodded, took her pencil, and wrote on it.

"Me and Tadano broke up"

Music to Yamai's ears, but not a pleasent thing to see, since Komi was holding back her tears. "Hey, i like you but i want you to be happy, do you want me to do anything with Tadano or-" 
Yamai paused, seeing a giggling Komi infront of her. In confusion she turned her head to see Tadano, Osana, and Najimi all share a smile together. "Wait.. what was going on?" She got confused. 

Komi stood up, holding Yamai's hands, whispering slowly

"i see you fall into it"

Yamai couldn't believed what she heard, she fell to a trap, their trap, Komi's trap. In slight understandment, she sighed in relief. She felt both mixed feelings bout it.

On the other side, she is unpleased that Tadano and Her didnt broke up, But on the other side, she knew she only wanted Komi's Happiness, and from then on she learned to accept the both of them. Altough some of the times she may take it too far, she instantly fixed it, resulting to her mantaining good contact with Komi as well.

This may not be the happy ending she want, but it is the happy ending she'd rather have.

791 words