Isolation.

Notes-

The interaction between Grian and Xisuma is platonic, Xisuma is uncomfortable with shipping.

Third person---

That night Grian couldn't sleep. Whenever he tried he saw them. Grian eventually gave up and decided to work on the Alleyway. This became a everyday thing and the other grew worried for their small (won't admit it though) friend. They kept asking if he was okay but got the same answer of "I'm fine." Despite he's answer they didn't believe it and kept asking. This annoyed Grian. He walk up to his starter base and locked the door behind him, he didn't normally locked his door he normally didn't need to but he made a lock just in case of things like this. He grumbled a laid on him bed comforted by the warm sheets but he didn't dare sleep. He didn't want to see them.

The days flew past and eventually Xisuma came by, worried for the hermit. He was the admin after all if anything was to happen to the hermits, he would do anything to fix it. He walked up to the door, extra key in hand. Being admin of the server had perks, like, extra keys to everyone's houses. He opened the door and when over the Grian. He was sitting on his bed reading a book about redstone. hmm thought he didn't like redstone... "Grian?" Xisuma said gently. "X-Xisuma... W-what are you doing h-here...?" Grian said putting the book down on the bedside table, looking like he hadn't slept in days. "Grian why did you shut us out? And when was last time you slept?"  Grian paused for a moment before responding with "I-Im sorry...I-I just got a-annoyed.. And I don't r-remember when I slept last..." Grian's blue eyes filled with tears. Xisuma hugged him. "shh...It's okay Grian...how 'bout you be some rest.." "B-But...the..." Grian paused for a second "nightmares..." X looked at him before picking him up and setting him on his lap (not a ship-) "Sleep." He said to him sternly. Grian looked at him before laying his head on Xisuma's chest and closing his eyes. After a couple of minutes Grian was asleep. X knew he couldn't leave now, he had to make sure Grian was safe. He picked up the book Grian was reading. Redstone for Beginners Xisuma chuckled quietly and look for a different book that he could reach until finding on interesting enough to read.

Time skip, I haven't been procrastinating this, I SwEaR---

Grian yawned and opened his eyes. He had slept. And no nightmares. He felt an arm around his body and looked up to see Xisuma. One arm wrapped around him the other holding a book, his eyes focused on the book. He yawned again and sat up. Xisuma set the book down and looked down at Grian. "You feeling better?" The Void said gently. Grian nodded "mornin' X.." He murmured. Xisuma chucked a bit. "It's afternoon Gri. And its been a whole day." Grian's eyes widened a bit "O-Oh..." "So, you ready to go see the hermits so the stop blowing up our communicators?" X said calmly. Grian nodded and crawled of on his lap. "I'll go change..." He said quietly, walking over to the closet. X nodded, "I'll wait outside then" he said leaving the hermits alone.

After he changed, and made sure his binder was on tight but not to tight. Then he went out to Xisuma.

Xisuma was patiently waiting outside for him when he got out there. "Well come on now Grian." X said, his face unreadable under his helmet. Grian followed Xisuma quietly, and anxiously. What if they hated him for ignoring them. Thoughts rushed into his head making him even more worried. Xisuma seemed to notice because he hugged him. "Hey, it's okay Grian, I'm sure they won't be angry at you.." X said trying to comfort the anxious hermit and it worked.

Grian went to see the others and they all were excited to see him. Boatem gave him a group hug. The others gave I'm an individual hug (even his enemies, they were worried sick) Things seemed to got back to normal, Grian didn't have anymore "nightmares" deep down he knew they weren't dreams but he didn't want to believe they were real.

Grian walked into his base a quickly locked the door behind him. He's wings were hurting since he hadn't let them out in a while. He pulled his sweater off and took his binder off since no one was around. He stretched his wings and looked at them. A tweet from his parrot gave him an idea.

-----
Heyo! Lunex here! It's been a while...sorry... Anyways sorry for the cliff hanger I'll get to writing chapter 3 right now :D

Buh bye!

-LunexIsLost