{{13}}

As y/n was getting a shower, I turned around to see him standing in the doorway watching me.

V: Hello dear Draco. Where may my daughter be this early in the morning?

D: She is in the shower my lord. She just started a few minutes ago. Would you like me to let her know you are here when she gets out?

V: Yes. Thank you Draco.

Then he walked back out of the room. I realized my hands were shaking as y/n walked out of the bathroom in a towel. She noticed me shaking and came over to check on me.

Y/N: Draco? What's wrong?

D: Your, your, ummmmm. Your dad was in here.

Y/N: And he scared you?

D: Yeah. Of course your father scares me. He's not just anybody. He's the Dark Lord!

Y/N: Yeah, but he won't hurt you unless you do something really wrong to anyone he cares about.

D: Well, I guess him and I won't have any problems then.

Y/N'S POV

He closed the space we had left between us and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. The color had returned to his face and he was no longer shaking. He ran his hand up to the center of my back and down to my butt. When I looked into his eyes, they looked different than they normally do, like they were darker than normal. Then I understood as his lips hungrily met mine. I pushed him back slightly and he looked hurt

D: Baby?

Y/N: No, no, no. It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong and I would love to but my father is here, remember?

D: Oh

He looked down as he backed away. I stepped up to meet him but he just took another step back. I looked down at the floor then turned my back to him and walked to the closet. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

Why had he acted so strange? Did I do something wrong? I didn't know what I had done so I finished changing and walked out of the bathroom to find Draco gone. I walked down stairs and began looking for him. I found him in the dinning room with my brothers, my father, my mother, his mother, who I could tell as VERY worried, and his father, still as a cat. I walked towards them as I flicked my wrist and Lucius went from a cat by Mrs. Malfoy's foot, to the human Lucius standing beside his wife.

What I heard next horrified me.I

V: Your father has told me that you are ready to get the dark mark. So today, you will be getting it. Does my daughter know what your father has chosen for you?

D: She does not my lord

V: When will you tell her

D: I do not know my lord. I'm scared that if I tell her, that she will no longer want to be with me.

L: Malfoy's are not scared little cowards who whimper at a woman's feet. You will take the mark whether she likes it or not.

Just then he saw me standing in the doorway watching the scene unfold.

Y/N: Lucius? Did you think I wasn't in the room? That you could talk behind my back without me finding out? I am quite disappointed in you.

L: I do not care ho...

Y/N: I DO NOT appreciate being yelled at Lucius so you will hold your tongue or you will no longer be able to speak. Now as for being a coward. The only coward I see in this room is Lucius.

B: And why might you say that my dear?

Y/N: I say that because he has bent to kiss father's shoes because he is scared while his wife and son have the audacity and the guts enough to look him in the eyes and openly disagree with him.

V: This is quite true. So how might we punish him?

Y/N: We will not punish him, for the sake of Mrs. Malfoy and how worried she would be. Plus, to leave Draco without a father would be wrong. But the one thing that I will say that should happen is that he should no longer have a say in what we do when we come together for meetings.

Father thought for a moment then nodded in agreement. A sigh of relief left Mrs. Malfoy's lips and I saw her relax a bit. I then continued,

Y/N: As for the next thing, Lucius said that Malfoy's do not whimper at a woman's feet but for one thing, I am not a woman yet. I am only a young lady who happens to be the daughter of Belletrix Legstrang and the Dark Lord. And I also do not want you whimpering at my feet, EVER, but I would like to know, Draco. Why would you think I would no longer want to be with you?

D: Because I would have the dark mark

Y/N: AND!? My father in the DARK LORD and he is the one giving the dark marks.

D: I guess I never thought of it that way. Sorry love.

Y/N: It's alright. Now for the elephant in the room. Draco? Do you want to get the mark or are you getting it because your father wants you to get it?

D: I never have wanted the mark

Y/N: Then you will not be getting it

D: What!?

I looked at father and we had a conversation with only our eyes. He then looked back at Draco and said,

V: She is correct. You do not want it and she doesn't really want you to have it so you will not get the mark and your father will have no more control over you about my mark.

D: Thank you my lord.

V: You are more than welcome. Take care of my daughter or you will be answering to me. Got it?

D: Yes sir. I only hope that I am worthy of her love sir.

Y/N: You are, my love.

Draco's POV

I turned to y/n and followed her out of the room. When we got to her room, she shut the door and turned to me.

Y/N: You knew? Didn't you?

D: Knew what darling?

Y/N: You knew I was talking about you when I said my father would be marking someone else. That's also why they wouldn't tell me who was being marked. How stupid could I have been!

She started to leave but turned around to look at me.

Y/N: Don't EVER keep something like that from me again. Do you understand me?

I nodded but said nothing as she has never raised her voice to me like that. I stood there quietly and let her calm herself down. She went to leave again, but I asked,

D: Where are you going love?

Y/N: I'm going back to my room. Why?

D: You're mad at me?

Y/N: Draco...

She walked over to me and pushed me back until I sat down on the bed, then continued while running her hands through my hair.

Y/N: No. I'm not mad at you. I can't be mad at you. I understand that you were scared but you have got to trust me. I'm not only your girlfriend or a random girl from Hogwarts. I'm the daughter of the Dark Lord and that means that I am able to pull strings that no one else is able to pull. I just...

D: Just what darling?

Y/N: I just need you to trust me.

D: I do and next time something comes up like this, I'll make sure not to keep it from you.

Y/N: Thank you.

I nodded and she crawled up into my lap. Then I thought about the bet again. I need to tell her about it, and soon, I thought.