{{16}}

A half hour later, she still wasn't back but about 2 minutes later, I heard voices outside the door. I turned over to see her walking in with the Golden Trio right behind her. When they stopped beside me, I could see that Potter had a black eye and busted lip, Weasly had a busted lip, and Granger had a black eye. I smiled up at her and she smiled back but when she looked at the Trio, her look went from kind to something that I couldn't place but would be very scared if she looked at me like that.

She finally said,

Y/N: Wasn't there something you guys were supposed to do?

P,W,G: Sorry Draco

Harry: We thought since you were no longer with y/n, you would be weak.

I thought for a moment and answered,

D: It's fine. Just never come near me again

They nodded and ran out of the room as quickly as possible and I looked back up to y/n as she stood there. But unlike me, she wasn't smiling at them running out but she was slowly walking towards the door.

D: Where are you going?

Y/N: Back to my dorm. You should understand that I don't want to be a game to anyone anymore. Goodbye Draco.

She turned back around and headed for the door again, but before I knew what I was doing. I grabbed my wand and sent a spell flying at the doors. As the doors locked, she turned to face me but before she could say anything, I spoke up.

D: Look, I know it was wrong to take the bet against Blaize with you and playing with your feelings was wrong and I'm sorry. But over the time that I spent with you, I ACTUALLY fell in love with you. No pretending. Please, you think I would start what I did to myself if I was pretending!? You are the most important thing in my life y/n. When my parents wouldn't listen, you did. Please don't leave me again. I don't think I can take it if you did.

She stood there for a moment then slowly walked back to and and said,

Y/N: Alright. But you play with my feelings one more time Draco and I will NEVER come back. Do you understand me?

I nodded and we walked back over to the bed. She made me lay back down and she went to talk to Ms. Pomfery about me leaving. As I lay there, I think of all the good things she and I did together. When she came back to me, she said,

Y/N: She said you can go back you will stay in your dorm for two more days and are not allowed out. Now come on.

We went back to my dorm and as I laid down on my bed, she left to go back to her dorm. A few minutes later she came back with her clothes changed. She crawled into bed beside me but kept her back facing me.

D: Baby, please look at m

She laid there for a minute then turned over to look at me.

Y/N: What Draco?

D: Are you still mad at me?

Y/N: Yes, slightly

D: Please don't be

Y/N: How can I not be!? You made a bet on me and I fell in love with you and you broke my heart when I found out about the bet. Why did you do it? Why did you make a bet on me Draco?

She was crying now. It broke my heart to know that I was the one who made her cry.

D: I don't know why I did it. But I can tell you, I don't EVER want to hurt you like this again. I am SO sorry baby.

I hugged her as she cried into my bare chest. When she was finished crying, she looked up at me and said,

Y/N: I am trusting you. Don't hurt me again. I won't be so forgiving next time.

D: I won't. I don't want to see you cry because of me ever again. I love you

Y/N: I love you too.

We nodded off to sleep together and my last thought was, I wonder what tomorrow will hold for us.