{{17}}

NARRATOR'S POV

Two years have passed since that day they got back together. It took y/n about two months to fully trust Draco again. Tom found a girl that treated him right but when he didn't know what to do, he always went to his little sister. She was patient with him and helped him learn to trust her. Four years of dating and her name changed from Matilda Malfoy to Matilda Riddle. They had two boys, Drogon Riddle and Marcus Riddle, and a little girl, Eboni Riddle. She was named after her Aunt y/n Eboni Riddle.

Mattheo met a girl who turned out to be his best friend from a very long time ago. They dated for about a year then he asked her to marry him. Her name changed from Belle Rosewood to Truelisity Riddle. Matilda, Belle, and y/n would always go together anywhere they went. Mattheo and Belle had one little boy Argus Riddle. They named him after Belle's father who had passed away a few years before she found Mattheo again.

Y/n and Draco on the other hand got married not long after she forgave him. He asked her to marry him. They had three boys, Gabriel Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Mattheo Malfoy Jr. and one little girl, Alice Malfoy.

(A/n: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Love you all!)