{{14}}

*2 weeks later*

I woke up with an arm around my waist. I slowly rolled over to see the sleeping face of my baby. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Nothing like he had yesterday while dealing with my father. His hair was more of a mess than normal. He moved a bit at my touch but otherwise stayed peacefully asleep. He slept for about 20 more minutes, then stirred awake with me still playing with his hair. Looking down as me,

D: Good morning love

Y/N: Good morning. You know what we have to do today, right?

D: Apparently not.

Y/N: We have to get ready to head back to school

D: Oh yeah. We're packing clothes today, aren't we?

Y/N: Yes, and tomorrow is the rest of out things. Let's get ours done then we can go help my brothers.

D: It's up to you love. We could just get my mother to use her magic to help us pack.

Y/N: If she would like to, she can.

He nodded and stood up. I watched as he walked over to his dresser to get his clothes and I realized that he had no shirt on. When he turned back around, he smiled and asked,

D: See something you like love?

I just smiled and nodded. He walked back over to me pulled me up so I was still in bed but I matched his height. He looked at me and said,

D: How did I get so lucky to find the girl of my dreams?

Draco's POV

She looked down at the bed sheets and smiled. I made her look at me then leaned in slowly and softly kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back while her hands rested on my chest. She leaned into me and I pulled her as close as humanly possible. She pulled back and looked at me. Our foreheads rested against each other as we caught our breaths.

Y/N: We should get changed.

D: Alright

We both moved over to the dresser and pulled out the clothes we were to wear. She went to the bathroom and I stayed in the bedroom to change. We walked into the living room to talk to my mother.

D: Mother, could you use your magic to have our bags pack themselves?

N: Of course dear.

Y/N: Thank you Mrs. Malfoy

N: You are more than welcome Ms. Y/N

Then we went off to do our own little things.

*After the train ride back to school*

We got off the train and headed to our assigned dorm rooms. While y/n was no where around, I figured now was a good time as any to tell Blaize that the bet was off. I walked down the halls until I came to the common room where Blaize was sitting with Pansy. I walked over and looked up at me.

D: Bets off Blaize. I will not do that to her.

B: Pans, give us a minute will you?

P: No Blaize. For once, I will not do what you ask. Who are you not doing what to? And for goodness sake, I hope it's not y/n.

D: It is. A while back Blaize and I made a bet that I couldn't get y/n to date me for three months. He said that when I was through with the bet, he would give me $1,000 and take me somewhere to get a drink, paid by him.

P: You really screwed up.

She looked behind me and the worst feeling washed over me as I turned around to me a pair of gray eyes, y/n's eyes. She looked at me as if I had just shot her. She turned on her heels and ran away from me. I went to run after her when Pansy spoke up.

P: Don't you DARE Malfoy! Can't you see that you have already hurt her enough.

She spat the out my name then took off in the direction y/n had just run. I turned back to Blaize who had pure shock written all over his face.

B: I didn't know it was going to turn out like this. I'm really sorry man.

D: Sorry? Sorry you made the bet or sorry you just made the love of my life most likely hate me!?

I hollered at him, not caring who else was around and if they stared or not. He shrunk back at my words and the utter hate I put into them. I spun around and marched up to my dorm. When inside, I locked the door and walked over to my bed.

How stupid could I have been to make that bet!? I never should habe done it. I hurt her and she will more than likely never forgive me. Her brothers and father will kill me and my mother will be very disappointed in me. What am I going to do?, I thought to myself.

I heard a sturdy knock on my door and I knew it was one of her brothers. I opened to door to find both of them standing there. Tom looking about ready to kill me and Theo stood there with no emotion. I moved out of the way to ket them in and they walked in without a sound. After a few more minutes of uncomfortable silence, Theo spoke up.

Theo: Draco, what did you do to hurt our sister so bad that she would be crying? And might I add, crying hard enough that the only thing she could get out was your name.

That's when I explained the whole thing and waiting for Tom to end my life. Theo stood in thought while Tom glared.

Theo: So what you are telling us is, Blaize bet you couldn't get with our sister and she is now hurt because she heard you explain the bet to Pansy and thought the bet was still on, correct?I

D: Yes, I was going to tell her right after I finished up with Blaize but she walked in and heard then ran off before I could even blink.

Tom: You shouldn't have made the bet in the first place! What were you thinking!?

D: I wasn't

Theo: Well you are right about you weren't thinking. We need to figure out how to solve this and quickly. No telling what she is capable of in this state.

But that proved to be a lot hard than we hoped.

Narrator's POV

Draco tried apologizing every day after that for about 2 months but she just wouldn't listen. Anytime he was around, she would run away as quickly as she could. Finally one day, he just stopped trying. But after he stopped, he started getting self destructive and would drink, smoke, fight. He started failing most of his classes and skipping classes. She noticed but didn't know what to do. She asked Pansy for help but that got her a black eye so y/n figured it would be better to have her do something next time.

They went 4 months without talking until Pansy ran into their dorm screaming for y/n.

P: Y/N!!!!

Y/N: Pansy!? Woooooooo, slow down. What's wrong?

P: Draco. You need to get to him now!

After explaining what happened, y/n jumped up and ran to the black lake. When she got there, she saw.....

What happened to Draco? Is he alright? Find out in the next chapter.