DISCLAIMER

Theme :  Romance, Heartbreak, angst, fluff, Humour, celebrity, side ships, mature content, strong language, plot twist.

This book is purely based on my imagination and the characters and their backstories might not be oh so herioc and pure and might contain violence and adult scenes.

I want this book to be based on fiction but still have a touch of reality to it. And Life is not rainbows and sunshine for everybody.

Members : Min Yoongi - protagonist ;

Kim Namjoon, Kim seokjin, Jung hoesoek, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

This book is a work of fiction which does not have anything to do with the reality and does not portray the real personality of the boys. I do not own the members. Don't hate the idols on the basis of your reading in the book. We all know how humble BTS are in real life.

Do Not Copy. This book is completely my idea. Feel free to take inspiration from any scene or paragraph but do not copy it word by word. Give credit if you take inspiration.

DO NOT HATE COMMENT.

DO NOT REPORT.

The picture I will be using in this book are not mine. I took them from internet. Credits to owners.

Most important : It would be really nice if you point out my grammatical mistakes. The book will be edited after its completed till then bear with me.

©2022 Sutapa_banerjee ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

   _______________________________________