Two

The dinner with Hye Jin and Min Song and some other people from the company went smooth, the driver whose name is Chae - Wook, which I got to know on my way back drove me back to my apartment. After changing and freshening up I sat down with some work trying to keep my mind off of a certain someone I met today. I have some extra work now that I have to accompany the members throughout the whole tour. And when I say I was not prepared for this change in plan, I mean it. I have to fill in because the person who was supposed to be here in my place just found out that they're pregnant and they can't travel so much being that way because it's unsafe for her and the baby. So yeah I might have to transfer here in Korea for the time being.

Normally I don't accompany any artist in their tour except visiting and checking the venues on their concert days or before that mostly at the beginning of the tour because there are a lot of people and staff who are better at those work than I am and because I'm no expert at handling cameras and microphones and also because that's not my field of work. I'm a Business administration with marketting and event management major for god's sake. So my work is to look after how to I promote and market a certain artist so that we can gain profits and the artist can gain fame and arranging their concerts and travels and everything accordingly to their schedules.

But that's not the point here, the point is I have to go back to LA after two weeks just to come back here again and go on a world tour with world's biggest boy band which is rediculous because it's just so sudden. I just hope I don't make them uncomfortable. But it's not like they're not accompanied by people, staffs and bodyguards all the time. But you know sometimes you can not like a certain person but still have to tolerate them just because you have to work with them or simply because you work with them. But I hope my case would not be like that with them because I've to stick with them through the tour. And I'm not confident about my temper because I'm really edgy when I have a lot of work or pressure. So yeah I hope everything goes well and we get along.

*

Day 8 of me in the company working late nights in the office section of the building with the boys practicing and preparing for the tour in their entertainment production section or in their dance studio. I have bumped with them quite a few times but for brief moments only but my eyes never missed to catch the glimpse of a certain artist and everytime I looked at him my heart skipped a beat and I don't know how I'll manage through out the whole tour with my heart beating like crazy whenever he's near or around me and me trying to calm my heart and myself saying it's just a celebrity crush. But how the fuck do I manage myself harbouring a celebrity crush and being near them making me go all insane for minutes. My thoughts gets all over the place everytime I'm near him or even in the same room. I've never been this messed up or nervous in my entire life before.

It's been just few days and Min Yoongi is driving me crazy. It's embarrassing to act all tongue tied and nervous infront of the boys keeping in mind I'm the fucking MD of the company for god's sake. And he still might not know my name. This is so unprofessional of me but what can I do when he affects me so much even with his mere presence. But I'm trying to act all normal and not let my guards down and emotions scatter. I know BTS have helped me so much with their songs and everything but nothing comes before profession and work ethic.

I met with other artists from the company too like TXT, Enhypen and Seventeen and also Gfriend and it was really nice meeting them. The junior groups are so fun to be around even when I can't properly understand them without them translating what I am saying in English and Korean for the other members. They're all so humble and friendly. I also met some trainees and God are they talented. It feels so nice and unreal to be in the company where everyone wants to come or work at or whose artists are known worldwide. Especially when it's BTS.

Few more days passed and my meeting with the boys became more frequent. They're obviously friendly and respectful but at the same time they find me cute as Joon said because I'm on the shorter side and they're huge. I mean H.U.G.E. Taehyung even patted my head once and then he went all stiff for some moment but later on Hobi and Jin lightened the mood as I said it was okay. I kind of befriended them even when they're older but yes they're really good people when you get to know them in person as acquaintances or co worker and not as a fan. I haven't told them yet that I'm an Army because I don't want to make it awkward with them and keep it as professional as possible. At this point I'm just glad that I'm not on anyone's bad side. Yet.

*

I was working alone in my office that was provided to me by the company because all the other people working with me left and I was suddenly craving Coffee. So I went out to get coffee in the cafeteria which was at the top of the building. I was on the lift when it suddenly stopped, someone was getting on. When the lift opened it was Yoongi. And I was paralyzed. He looked soo good in real life. Much more in person than all those pictures and videos. I mean all the boys does but he makes my heart flutter. Camera could not do justice to that face of his. He was in his signature all black look. A black tshirt with a black vanity jacket, ripped black pants, a baseball cap and a white mask hanging low on his face. All I could do at the moment was just stare at him. Heart in my mouth. I didn't even realise that I was holding my breath till the lift was closing and his hand came in suddenly stopping it. And then he entered. My face heating up, I was flustered and embarrassed at the same time. He was going to press the button on the lift but stopped and the lift started to move on its own accord, the door closed. It was just us enclosed in the lift which felt like it was getting smaller with every passing second, his smell intoxicating my senses. He smelled like coffee and something citrus-y mixed with sweat, something warm and welcoming and unfortunately that's something I was craving for and then when he turned to look at me and smiled a bit which was his signature straight lip smile, cheeks puffing up and at that moment I realised that was it for me. I was doomed and done for good.

~~~~~~~

How is it so far? Please vote and let me know.
The further chapters will get intresting I swear.

Thankyou for reading 💜