Chapter three

*narrator*
Within the next few days, [Y/N] got to meet the other Avengers and luckily they all let the young Strange right into their heart. Also, some of them grew very close with [Y/N], like Wanda and Steve did and everyone helped her to settle in here.

*four years later...*
Over the time she trained very hard, but as expected Stephen didn't let his daughter go to any missions yet, because he still thought that she wasn't prepared enough yet. Even though she has been part of all this for four years now.
Her magic improved too tho, thanks to Wanda and her father teaching her everything that they know. To create the ultimate sorcerer.

However, one week before [Y/N]'s 18th birthday, someone new first appeared at the compound.
He had dark brown, long hair and he was wearing a mostly black uniform. One thing that was very interesting about him, was that instead of the suit covering everything, on his left side you could see that a metal arm with a red star on it was placed.

[Y/N] just finished her training, when she looked out of the window and noticed the man who was just about to break down, when calling a familiar name.

~[Y/N]'s POV~
"Steve!", he screamed in pain. Steve...? From where did he know him? "I know that you're here!"

Well, boohoo he wasn't. I just remembered that Steve and the other went to a mission earlier and I'm home alone.
Dammit. What should I do now? There's a stranger outside, who does not seem to be so unknown at all and I can tell that he is hurt. Like badly.
'Come on [Y/N].. he knows Steve, so he can't be as bad.', I thought. Well, at least I hoped so. Please don't make me regret this.. but I should just go outside help him.

"Jarvis." I said, attempting to hide my fear. "Mrs Strange. What can I do for you?"
I guess I won't ever get used to that.

"No matter what happens. If the man down there causes any problems, you won't call for help. I'm sure I can handle him on my own. I wanna prove to my father, that I am well trained and that I can take care of myself."
I didn't realize that I was so angry about my father not believing that I could fight. But I was. I trained hard and he knows that..

I gathered all my courage and ran down to the main hall, taking knifes as weapons if I needed them. But the moment I stepped out of the door, I realized that he was gone.

"Shit! Where did he go?!" I started to panic. If this man got access to the tower, it would be my fault. I hastily turned around, hoping to see him somewhere but without success.

Either he was very good at hiding or he really went into the building. I know that I should inform my dad, or Tony, or Steve or anyone about what happened, but I also know that if I did... they would never trust me again and joining them on missions would be impossible.

I wasn't able to think about anything anymore, because out of nowhere the guy just jumped over my head and immediately threw me to the ground.
For a moment I couldn't move, I was still processing what was happening. He was strong. Like nonhuman strong.

"Who the hell are you?" was all I could say, boiling with anger. But he didn't say anything.

I now turned around to see that he was standing above me now, taking off a mask that was covering half of his face. This gesture showed that he wasn't here to fight. But I couldn't trust him anyways, so I reached into my pocket to grab the sling ring my father gave me when I was younger, hoping the guy wouldn't notice.

To my disadvantage, he did. But I was fast enough to punch him in the face, and create a portal that would throw him away from my upper body and to the ground beside me.
He didn't have to say it out loud, I could see in his face that he just thought something like 'what the fuck is happening'.