02

March 17, 2017

Meanwhile, as the siblings drove off to go get Caleb, Kai was wondering as to why Ben didn't like him. Maybe it was his flirty nature, or his confident yet childish personality. But he had done nothing to Ben to make him not like him.

Kai didn't like school because of the way he was treated there. There was always something being said about him, rumors surrounded him. He was quiet and kept to himself most of the time in school. Yet, why did people have so much to say about the boy?

The only friend he had was Xander Choi, the school's golden boy. He was nice, had the looks, and the grades. For god's sake, Xander is in the school's decathlon team.

Kai didn't know how they got along but they did.

After the small interaction with Ben, Kai continued to skate home leaving his previous thoughts behind him.
____________________________________

March 17, 2017

Naomi Yoo is the school's new girl yet, everyone likes her already. Not that anyone could blame them, she's smart, pretty, social and kind.

She had just moved in from South Korea, although she's not new to Canada.

As of right now she's waiting for her parents to pick her up. She sighs boredly when she sees Amelia Han, Amelia is one of the school's popular girls and she was best friends with Vivian Ahn; another one of the schools "it" girls. Except Vivian doesn't like much human interaction, she prefers to be alone. Vivian is known to be smart, judgmental, quiet and, pretty. Amelia is the exact opposite— well, except the pretty part.

Amelia is known to be mother-like, talkative, and funny.  Naomi thought she would be a fun person to be friends with so, she walked up to her and tapped her shoulder carefully.

Naomi smiles and says "Hi, my name is Naomi. I'm kinda new here and I don't have much friends plus, you seem really nice. So, would you like to be friends?"

Amelia looks at her with furrowed brows before smiling,

"Of course I'd like to be friends. How about on Monday Vivi and I show you around the school? She's a good friend of mine, you'll love her." She says with a smile.

"Wait really?" Naomi says a bit shocked since she didn't think Amelia would be willing to be friends with her since she was new. Usually moving to a new school in the middle of the school year is hard since everyone already has their friend groups made.

Amelia giggles before saying "Yes of course."

"That's great then, should I give you my number? You don't have to if you want to, I just thought that if we're going to be friends we should have each other's numbers." Naomi says a bit nervously.

"Ah yes of course. My number is ###-###-####. Text me so that I can get yours." she says before a car pulls up in front of the schools gates.

"Oh I'm sorry, that's my ride. I should get going but it was nice meeting you!" she shouts while entering the car.

"It was nice meeting you too!" Naomi shouts back before they drive off, leaving her alone to wait on her ride.

After about 6 minutes her dad pulls up at the school gates. She sighs before walking up to the car.

"How was school?" Her dad asks as she gets into the front seat.

"Good." she answers shortly

"You know you can't be mad at me forever, right?"

"Just leave it."

"Naomi, it was a good job opportunity I had to take it. You'll make new friends." he says looking wearily.

"But I didn't want to make new friends. I was perfectly fine with the friends I had before you made us move." she says sharply.

"I'm sorry you know."

"It's fine, just leave it." she says before looking out the window, looking at the houses passing by.

Her father just sighs while looking at her before looking back at the road.

____________________________________

March 17, 2017

As soon as Caleb enters the house, he greets his parents and runs to his room and closes the door behind him before jumping on his bed.

He unlocks his phone and calls his best friend, Luke.

Luke was 2 years older than him but that didn't stop them from being best friends. Luke is a jokester and loud, but he is very caring.

Mid conversation Ben walks into the room. Ben is usually never out of his room so he wanted to know what was wrong.

Ben smiles at the boy and says "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to the forest tomorrow with Olivia and I. There's not much to do tomorrow and I don't want to be inside the house. You can invite Luke if you want to."

Caleb responds with "Sure, I want to go. Luke, do you want to go to the forest with us tomorrow with Ben, Olivia, and I?"

"Sure, but will Vivi be there?"

It turns silent for a few seconds before Ben and Caleb start laughing.

"I mean you can ask her, she'll most likely say yes." Ben says.

"Ok then, I'll ask her tomorrow." He sighs. "Welp to the forest we go." Caleb says.