09

March 21, 2017

Luke was in his math class dozing off when the teacher called him.

"I'm sure Mr. Kim would love to answer this question" the teacher says. He hated her, she thought she was all high and mighty.

Luke rolled his eyes before answering the question without hesitation. His eyes widen, he's in advanced math though, he was not good in math.

"W-well, how about you answer this one as well smarty pants." She stammers before fixing her posture.

"Easy." He says before answering the next one as well.

"What the hell" he thought to himself

She stares at him in embarrassment thinking that she would get to bully another student today. But, it only backfired.

"Well then, let's carry on with the lesson." She says before turning back around.

__________________________________

March 21, 2017

Ben was walking through the hallway for lunch when he was pulled into an empty classroom by Luke.

"What the h-" before he could finish Luke interrupts.
"Something weird is going on." Ben looks at him unimpressed "you don't say?".

"No literally, you know I'm not the brightest student in math. And today without even paying attention to the lesson, I kept getting the answers right." He said waving his hands around frantically.

Ben just sighs and says "maybe it was just luck, there's nothing weird about that."

"No, what if the alien lady was right? You know, about having super powers."

"We don't have powers, and if we do, then Caleb is the only one. You saw what he could do."

"But Ben, she said all of us, not just Caleb."

"But I still don't believe it's possible, now if you excuse me, I'm really hungry and today's lunch is pizza" Ben says

"Well I believe that we do" he says quietly, looking down, and frowning.

"How about we talk about this more at lunch? Hmm?" He says before ruffling Luke's hair.

"Ok, we'll talk about it later then." He replies with a small smile. They both walk out of the door to the lunch room.

____________________________________

March 21, 2017

After school, Xander was going to decathlon practice. On his way he saw Vivian in a classroom trying to hide something while panicking. She spots him and calms down a bit before motioning him to come with her.

"What's wrong?" He says in a worried tone.

She bites her lip nervously before moving out of the way. His eyes widen when he sees the scene. There were papers flying rapidly with a blue mist around them.

"What did you do?!" He whisper yells which makes her only panic more. "I didn't mean to, I was just trying to see if we really had powers and then this happened. I tried to stop it but it just won't." When Xander looks at the girl, his eyes soften. He didn't know how he was going to help her, but he was.

"Ok um stop waving your hands first" he says. He thought back to that one time he saw Scarlett Witch  on the news moving her hands with a red mist coming out.

Once she stops moving her hands, the papers go still,but they're still floating. She huffs looking at the papers that have finally stopped spinning. "Ok I need you to calm down, take deep breathes."

She does as she's told and about a minute later the papers slowly start to stop floating and fall on the floor.

"Ok, so what exactly made you think that doing this in school was ok?"

"I don't know, no one was around so I wanted to test it out." She says with a shrug before going to the schools gates.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

Without stopping she said "I'm going back to Winter, you and Kai can stay, but I'm not going to just have some random powers with out knowing what they are."

He sighs "Wait! I'm coming with you." She stops and turns around before telling him to hurry up.

____________________________________

March 21, 2017

Ben and Olivia walk up to the car door to see Xander in the front passenger's seat. Ben looks at Vivian suspiciously before getting in the back seat.

"What's going on..?" He says slowly. Vivian pulls out of the school's student parking lot "we're going to pick up Caleb and then we're going back to Winter. I can drop you two off back home but, I'm not going to make random things start floating again without knowing how to stop it."

"You made what, what now?" He says confusedly

"Yes, and it was scary. So if you want to go home let me know now." Ben and Olivia stay quiet for a bit.

After a few to what seems like 30 seconds, Olivia says "No, I want to go. I don't want to be next." Ben nods his head in agreement

"Good then." She replies.

____________________________________

Once Caleb sees that they're not going back to their normal route home he asks. "Where are we going?"

Xander answers "We're going back to Winter, basically your sister started making thing float with a cool blue mist coming from her hands."

Caleb softly gasp before saying "That's so cool! I wonder if I can do that." Ben chuckles and says "we'll just have to see once we get there."