03

March 18, 2017

Vivian wakes up to someone violently shaking her. Only to see that it was her brother, Caleb.

"Sorry for waking you up but I need to ask you something." He says looking down at her.

"Well I mean if you're shaking me as if I'm a dead person then it must be important." She says before sitting up.

"It's not my fault that you sleep like a dead person." he replies sassily with a shrug before continuing.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to the forest with us, we're just going to walk around pretty much."

She pauses a bit looking confused and says, "Who's we exactly?"

"Ben, Olivia, Luke, and I. Plus you if you're willing to come" Caleb says.

She stays quiet, thinking for a bit before saying "yeah sure, what time?"

"Maybe about 6 pm. I know mom will let us stay out longer if you're with us, which is why I'm asking you to come with."

"Oh wow, using me for your own advantage I see." she says in a sarcastic manner.

He shrugs again and says, "Only if you put it that way."

She looks at him weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me like that." he says with a confused look.

"Because, there is literally no other way to put it."

"Only if you don't think that way there is." he says before walking out. But just before she could respond, he walks out the door, closing it behind him.

She sighs before laying back down, going back to sleep.

__________________________________

March 18, 2017

It was 6:15 pm and Amelia wanted to go for a walk. So, she put on her shoes, grabbed a flashlight, a few snacks, and headed out.

Mindlessly walking she sighed. High school was really taking a toll on her. Test every few days, drama, waking up at 6 am. It was just not it.

While Amelia was walking paying no attention to her surroundings, she bumped into someone.

"Amelia?" A masculine voice said

Amelia turned her flashlight on the mysterious person and looked surprised to see that it was Xander.

"Xander? What are you doing here?" She asks curiously

"Ah, um me and Kai are looking for something." he stammers.

"Something as in..?" She questions raising a brow.

"We're basically treasure hunting." Kai says walking up to the two.

She chuckles "Treasure hunting? Aren't you two a little bit too old for that?"

"Well yeah...but I found one of my dad's old maps and we were bored so..here we are." Kai explains

While talking to the two boys, Amelia notices a shadowy figure walking to the cliff by the lake. Once they catch that she isn't paying attention anymore they look up.

"Do you think they know how shallow that lake is?" Xander says with wide eyes before taking off leaving the other two to follow behind him.

"Hey you do know it's dangerous up there right?!" Kai shouts at the figure.

The figure just shrugs and jumps in the water.

"What the hell, why haven't they come back up yet?" Amelia says

"Should we go after them?" Xander questions.

Kai and Amelia look at him with a "Wtf" look and ran to the lake to find the person. But, just before they could get in they heard a giggle.

"I know how shallow this lake is but, you do know that swimming is a thing? And it's also something that I can do." a familiar voice said

At this Amelia's head perked up.

"Naomi?" She asks with furrowed brows.

"In the flesh." Naomi says while walking up to the trio.

"Why are you swimming in this lake?" Kai asks.

"Wanted to get away for a while." She says with a small sigh.

"Well that makes the two of us." Amelia answers.

Behind them they hear footsteps quickly approaching  them.

"Amelia!" A feminine voice shouts.

Amelia turns around to see Vivian running towards her along with Ben, Olivia, and Caleb.

"Hey Vivi, what are you doing here?" Amelia asks

"That seems to be the billion dollar question around here, isn't it?" Kai says with a chuckle

Vivian smiles at him before turning back to Amelia but Xander interrupts and says "Are you guys taking a walk?"

"Yeah no, we're actually treasure hunting." Vivian replies sarcastically.

"Wait, really?" Xander asks hopefully. Xander had a big crush on the latter ever since they were in middle school, but he'd never let her know that. He's never had the courage to go up to her.

"No." The Ahn siblings said at the same time. The other 7 bite back a laugh. "Oh" Xander says disappointedly.

Caleb and Luke step up excitedly. Caleb says "Wait were you actually treasure hunting?" He says with a wide grin while looking down at the equipment in Kai's hands.

"Well if you want to put it that way, then yes." Kai says with a slight smile.

"That's so cool! Can we go with them?" Olivia  says looking at Vivian. And how could she say no to a girl with a smile like her's?

"Yes"

"No"

Vivian furrows her brows and turns to look at Ben. He just stares blankly at her.

"And why not, Ben?" She says crossing her arms.

He pauses for a while before looking at Kai, and then Vivian. "You know what, never mind. We'll go with them."

Naomi pauses before saying "Wait let me go and change first." before running off. After a few minutes she comes back.

"Alright then, let's go! Our moms lets us stay out longer because we're with Vivi, so let's not waste it shall we?" Luke says.

They all laugh before Naomi says "I suppose you are correct. Lead the way boys."

"Right of course." Xander says pulling out his map before walking away with the rest of them to follow him.

A/N

Ok so for all of those who watched the power rangers movie you'll understand what's going on. But it's not going to be exactly like the plot of the movie. There are going to be some twist to it.

- isa <3