07

March 20, 2017

Vivian was walking to her car when she heard someone calling her name. She turned around to see Xander along with Kai, Naomi and Amelia. She waves at them and they walk over to her.

"I already know what this is about and before you say it, we can talk about it at my place. Amelia will send you my phone number and address." They weren't shocked considering she had two siblings with her that night, so she must've already been talking about the situation with them.

"R-right I'll send you guys the information. I don't have Luke's number though." She stammers. Vivian then raises a brow before saying "Of course you don't, but I'll tell Caleb to let him know. My parents aren't home for the whole week so the house is free for us; no one would be listening."

"Well that's good enough for us, we'll see you later." Naomi says. Vivian just nods before her phone starts ringing, it was Caleb.

"We'll be there shortly, you don't have to call you know." She says

"It's not about that." He says, she furrows her brows at that. "Then what is it about?". "I may have gotten in trouble and my principal wants to speak to you now." He states nervously.

"What did you do?" She says sternly. This only makes him more scared. "I was only standing up to a bully, but she didn't believe me and tried to accuse me of doing the bullying." He says hurriedly.

"What the hell? Well um, I'll be there soon. I'm just waiting on Ben and Olivia, okay?"

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." He says hanging up.

____________________________________

March 20, 2017

Vivian, Ben, and Olivia walk into the school's office and ask where the principal's office is. The front desk lady asks Vivian to sign a form before telling them where it is.

Once they get to the principal's office they find Caleb sitting there looking anxious. The principle perks up when she hears the door open.

"Hi I'm Vivian, Caleb's older sister."

"I'm Olivia." She says with a smile.

Vivian looks at Ben waiting for him to introduce himself to the principal.

"I'm Ben." he says shortly before sitting next to his brother.

"Ok let's get straight to the point," the principal says, "your little brother decided to cause ruckus on campus today by starting a fight with an innocent boy who was just trying to go to his locker. In our school, things like that are unacceptable. Although we have decided not to suspend him, he must apologize to the student." She says.

"That's not true!" Caleb says. "She wasn't even there and she's trying to tell a story that she doesn't even know." He really did hate adults sometimes. He believes they lie more than kids.

Vivian raises a hand signaling Caleb to be quiet before speaking.

"Did you see the fight?" She says.

"W-well I did see a crowd and a student on the floor lying unconscious." She stammers.

"But did you see what happened?" She asked again walking closer to the principals' desk. "Well no, not really." The principal answers. "Exactly, you didn't see what happened and yet you're just assuming my brother did something like that without a reason."

"Caleb, do you mind explaining what happened?" Ben says finally joining the conversation. Caleb clears his throat sitting up "Well, I was walking to my 7th period class when I saw a crowd and Micheal, he was pinning someone by their shirt against the locker.

Micheal is the schools bully and he's basically bullied everyone in the school" Ben raises a brow at that. "Including you?" Ben asks, Caleb looks down before quietly saying "even me."

"But anyways, as I was saying, I saw a crowd and I shuffled my way through it to find him bullying a 6th grader. And I was tired of putting up with it so, I told him to stop. But, not in a nice way, I may have cursed a bit." he says looking up at Vivian scared to see her reaction.

She just smiles and signals him to continue. "He got mad and tried to punch me. But, instead of him punching me, I punched him in the face. And then, he passed out."

Olivia turns to the principal and says "well, you have your story. And now you know the full truth." The principal stares at her for a minute before saying "we need witnesses to show that he's not lying."

"No you don't, there's cameras. Just give up already" Caleb says. Her eyes turn red before turning back to their natural color. The 3 teens eyes went wide looking at Caleb, who just bites his lips nervously "I'm sorry, I don't. There's cameras, I'll just give up already."

Vivian is the first to recover from her shock "well that's good, we'll be on our way then." Rushing out of the principals' office.

Once they're to the car Ben looks at Vivian and then at Caleb. "What the hell was that?" he asked still in shock at what just happened. "I don't know, it happened earlier as well. It's weird." Caleb says looking down as Vivian begins to drive off.

"I might have an idea of what's going on, it's not impossible. But, it surely might sound crazy." She says

"At this point, nothing sounds crazy" Olivia says.

"Well um, what if he got the powers from the stones?I mean they're weird and glowey so, why not? Plus we kinda rose from the dead to wake up back in our bedrooms."

"I actually agree with this. But if he has powers, don't you think we have some as well?"  Olivia asked.

"Maybe we do, maybe we just haven't discovered them yet. Who knows?" Ben says with a shrug and a sigh.