14

April 7, 2017

They had been training hard for the past two weeks. Immediately after school they would go to their Lair to train and then come home late tired and beaten. Their parents were questioning as to why they would be home so late, and it was always the same answer; they were out with friends.

They were tired of having to cover up their bruises with make up. But it wasn't as much of a problem since Caleb had rapid healing and Olivia healed the rest of them. Although it took a lot of her energy she still wanted to help them in anyways she could. But Winter told her that using her powers constantly would make her stronger.

The 9 teenagers never complained though since they knew that all of their hard work would pay off, and it was showing.

As of right now it was 3:30 pm and they were practicing their targeting on rock made moving targets, with the help of Winter's magic.

Winter walks in the room with a smile, happy with their hard work and dedication. They've shown rapid progress and she thought that they were finally ready for an upgrade.

"Guys I have some very exciting news for you all." She says with a wide smile.

"You've finally learned that we're not made of stone and will stop throwing knives at us?" Vivian asks sarcastically.

"No, I will continue to do that." Vivian just rolls her eyes before sitting down and drinking out of her water bottle.

"But anyways, today is the day that you all will design your super suits." Winter says, clapping her hands after.

Caleb chokes on his water and says "Really?!", with a wide smile. Winter nods her head and motions them to follow her.

She leads them into a room that they've never seen.

"This is where you will be designing your super suits.  I've been waiting for this moment to see what you all will create. You can also create weapons in here like blades - no guns. Just call me when you all are finished." She says before walking out of the room.

Inside the room were 9 different holographic machines that each had their names on it. They all are still in shock that they've got the chance to make their suits already.

All of a sudden Caleb runs to the one with his name on it and says "This is so cool! I've been planning my suit for weeks! This is going to be amazing!" He says before typing on the holograms and adding what he wants on it.

The others chuckle at the youngest behavior before going to their own and starts to design their own.

__________________________________

April 7, 2017

After about two hours of designing, they finally had their desired super suit designs.

They all smile at their works and begin to show each other what they've created. What comes back is all positive feedback from each other.

"Why a cape?" Vivian asks Luke. He looks at her with an eyebrow raised and says "because heroes wear capes." Adding in a sarcastic eye roll after.

"Yeah, but what if the villain starts to swing you around and stuff?" Caleb joins in.

Vivian chuckles at that before she presses the button that creates the suit on her machine.

The rest of them do the same. After about 30 minutes their suits are done. Ben calls in winter to look at what they've created.

"Oh my god, they're beautiful." She says with a soft gasp.

"Well I mean we can't go out fighting villains looking horrible." Amelia says. "She's got a point." Olivia says.

"Of course not, you all did amazing today, go and try them on." She says with a gentle smile.

They all smile at each other before going into their rooms and changing.
__________________________________

April 7, 2017

Once all 9 of them come out they inspect each others suits.

Kai has a similar suit to Olivia, but his is very short sleeved- not quite sleeveless though. His has shades of black, grey, and little details of white. He has a belt that goes in the motion of an "X". He has short fingerless gloves. And boots that connect to the suit, which is bulletproof. He has a face mask that covers the bottom half of his face.

Vivian has a black bulletproof suit with blue linings and one black streak on each leg, and with a black belt. She also had small cloak like material that covered the back of her pants area. She had fingerless gloves connected to the suit. She added two hoisters on the front left side of her hips for her blue-handled daggers. She also has black boots connected to hers. She has a black mask that covers the bottom half of her face.

Xander has like a bulletproof spy suit of such. It's a green suit with black straps on his shoulders and around his waist and thighs. He also had fingerless gloves connected to his suit. He has a black hoister on the side hip for his black dagger, and has black boots connected to it. With a black mask on the bottom half of his face.

Amelia had a white suit with white boots. In the middle of her suit she has a belt that goes downwards. In the middle of her chest area she has a grey diamond. Parts of her suit are made of 2 different shades of grey. She had a white cloak that connects to the bottom backside of her suit. She had a white mask that covers the bottom half of her face.

Ben has a yellow suit that also has 2 different shades of grey. He has dark grey glows and a design on his legs that has grey arrows point upwards. His cape is yellow and the top of his suit is made of protective armor. He has a grey mask that covers his eyes.

Naomi has a white suit that had sky blue linings on it. She has white boots with blue laces. She also has a blue belt that is connected to it. Along with her shoulders is a blue lining around it and she has blue straps along her thighs. And on the side of her hips is a white-handled dagger. Her suit is bulletproof.

Olivia has an all black bulletproof suit. She has black straps along the top of her body. The rest of her suit is a dark-blackish-grey. She has boots of the same color she has black cuffs on her wrist and fingerless gloves. She has a black mask that covers up her eye area and has one strap on her right thigh that hold the hoister to her black-handled dagger. And another one with two straps that holds the other one.

Luke has a black suit with a cape that has purple linings and a purple belt. He also has a face mask that covers the bottom half of his face. He also had black boots connected to the suit and made it bullet proof.

Caleb has a red suit that has little details of yellow lining and a small fire symbol on his chest. He has a red belt with the same fire symbol in the middle of the belt. His shoes are black and are connected to the suit. His suit is bulletproof. And a red mask that covers the bottom of his face.

A/N

The next chapter will just be me showing you guys the suits and some extra details that go along with them.

- Isa