Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

"Baby Can You meet me tonight In detention I can-" All of a sudden your music got cut off.

"What the hell was that for?" You question the kid.

"For fun obviously." The kid reply's with a fake smile plastered on his face.

God This bus driver needs to step on the pedal.

A dreadful 2 minutes pass by and you reach your bus stop, You get off the bus and start walking towards your house which fortunately wasn't far from your bus stop.

After walking you reach your house, You waste no time walking inside and running up to your room.

You grab your laptop that your mother so kindly bought you for your birthday a while back, And turn on the k-12 movie.

"Y/N? Honey! Come downstairs for a minute." Your mom shouts to you

"Coming!" You shout back letting out a sigh as you slam your laptop closed.

You drag yourself down the stairs to be met by your mother holding a Melanie Martinez concert ticket.

"Oh my gosh! Where did you find that?" You shriek.

"I noticed you were having rough days at school so I decided to find a way to cheer you up!" Your mother exclaims.

"But you only bought one?" You say dumbfounded.

"Well yeah! Im not a fan of Melanie like you are so I bought you a plane ticket and gathered you some money, So that case I don't have to go!" She says with a warm smile.

"Well, Thank you so much!" You say running to her giving her a tight hug.

You run upstairs and grab your suitcase from the top shelf of your closet and begin packing.

You finished packing everything into the tiny suitcase, You take a few steps back to admire your work.

You check the tiny pink clock on the wall and you decide its time to head to bed, After all you must get some rest for your big day tomorrow!

•••••••••

Sorry for such a short chapter! Don't worry the action will start happening soon.