Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

Before we start this chapter I want to say a big thank you to brianaSalvatore11 for making up thid chapter concept! And for being a huge supporter!
..................

You wake up and immediately remember its the day of the party. Melanie told you a few days ago that there will be a party for her growth in her career and You totally forgot. "Damn it I dont even have a outfit!" You say to yourself. Without waking melanie up you walk down to the kicthen where you right a note saying:

Dear melanie,
Im out getting party decor! Ill be back by 11:00am!

Love, Y/N

Leaving the note on the counter you go out to the car and drive over to this dress store. After driving for a few minutes you see the building and you pull into a parking spot. Quickly rushing out of your car to get into the building you see a gorgeous dress in the display area.

 Quickly rushing out of your car to get into the building you see a gorgeous dress in the display area

Perfect I walk into the store and I ask the clerk "How much does that dress cost?". "$598" the store employee responds with a grunt. "Ill buy it!" You say handing the employee the money.

Driving home

I have 3 hours to get ready you pull into the driveway and run into the house not noticing melanie sitting on the couch "Baby! Why are you in such a hurry" She asks curiously. "Im gonna get ready for the party" You say waking towards her you lean in for a kiss and walk back to the bathroom where you get dressed.

Three hours later
You are ready. After hours of getting your makeup and hair done you finally finished just in time for the guests to come. You walk out to the main area and greet guests in.

"Hello!"
"Welcome!"
"Hello! How are you?"
"Greetings"

All the guests seem to walk past you as if you werent there, Most ran straight to melanie but that was expected. After about 5 minutes the guests stopped coming. You were about to close the door when you heard a voice "Hey! Dont close the door yet!" Quickly you open the door to see a man standing in a dark blue suit standing there. "Hello! Welcome!" You say to the man. "Hello! My name is andrew." The man says formally. "Hello! Im Y/N come on in!" You say making a hand gesture welcoming him in. "You look stunning." Andrew says looking you up and down. "Thanks. You look nice too!" You say clearly uncomfortable with him looking at your tits. "Would You like a drink" andrew asks. "No Im fine!" You say quickly with no thought. Andrew talks for a while but you dont listen Instead you look at how beautiful melanie is. "So whats your favorite movie?" Andrew asks breaking you out of your trance. "Oh! Its mean girls!" You respond with a odd chuckle.

Melanies POV
Why is that guy looking at Y/N like that? I watch the man and Y/N closley to make sure nothing happens. Cause Y/N is mine, I would kill someone for her.

Y/N POV:
This man is weird. Hes making me uncomfortable You take a sip of your drink and look back at him touching your thigh and going closer and closer to your vagina. "Please stop." You tell him warning him that you are uncomfortable "Your beautiful darling, I cant help myself" He says pinning you down to the couch and Leaving marks all down your neck.

Melanies POV
Oh no he fucking didnt. I walk over to the man and drag him off the couch and pin him to the ground continuously punching his face "SHES MINE DONT TOUCH HER" I scream the people at the party pull me off and security guards take the pervert man away. I go to see if Y/N is okay but she left the couch Immediately I run around the house to find her in our bathroom on the floor with blood everywhere.

........
Not much of jealousy but ehh... I felt like putting you guys in misery on this cliffhanger