Cᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ (Sᴍᴜᴛ)

Hey guys! So I wanna say sorry for being offline so much, Its just I had Lots of schoolwork and other shit to do so yeah! Im gonna be writing all day today! (BTW ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU LEFT THE HOSPITAL)
—————————-

"Y/N! Wake up!" Melanie says softly while throwing a pillow at you. "What?" You say groggily rubbing your eyes. "The carnival opened! I wanna go!" Melanie says making a pouty face. "Anything for you my dear" You sigh taking the covers off of you. You turn on the hot water in the shower and you get undressed when you hear the door open. "Its Best to save water" Melanie says while undressing herself. You both hop into the shower and you pin her against the shower wall as you insert your fingers and pump them in and out. You leave a trail of kisses down her neck as she whimpers, Finally Melanie cant take it anymore and her juices go everywhere.

After the shower

"Come on babe!" Melanie says as she opens the car door and gets in. "Im coming!" You say tripping down the stairs. "Im okay!" You say while Melanie laughs historically. You reach the car and you buckle yourself in. "Here we come" You say looking out the window.

At the carnival

You finally find yourself at the carnival parking lot and you unbuckle your seat belt and get out. "Hurry up slowpoke!" Melanie says jokingly dragging you by the arm. She drags you all the way to the ticket booth, "Hello! How many tickets?" The ticket man asks. "Can we get the all day pass?" Melanie asks. "Of course! That will be $40.50" The man says. You reach into your purse and grab a $50 Bill and hand it to the man "keep the change" You say as you retrieve the passed. You both walk away and take the map brochure, "What ride do you wanna go on Mel?" You ask. "Carousel!" She says with a mouth full of popcorn. "Melanie Adele Martinez! Where did you get that popcorn I looked away for two seconds" You burst into laughter. After you both calm yourselves down you walk to the carousel, "Cards please?" the employee asks. You give him both your cards and he scans them and gives them back giving you a nod as he opens the gate.

You and Melanie rode all the rides in the park. "Its already 8:00!" She says looking at her pink watch. "We should get something to eat." You suggest as Melanie responds with a nod. You go up to the hotdog stand and order 2 hotdogs and bring them back to Melanie you both finish them in under 2 minutes. "Stay right here!" You say as you walk over to a game. "Heres the ball! You have to knock all 5 cans down for the bear!" The employee says. You throw the ball crossing both of your fingers and you knock them all down! "Heres the bear miss!" The employee says giving you the giant bear. You walk back over to Melanie and give her the bear. "Aww! Its so cute" Melanie says kissing you gently. "I think we should go home" you say.

————————
That took me so long to write LOL i got inspo from this picture

————————That took me so long to write LOL i got inspo from this picture