Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ (SMUT)

WARNING THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
.........

It was around 10:00pm and you couldnt sleep, But melanies soft snores were relaxing you a tiny bit. After 5 minutes of tossing and turning mel wakes up "Whats wrong darling" Mel says groggily. "I cant sleep" You say back you just stare at eachother untill You dive in and kiss her beautiful face. Instead of breaking the kiss she inserts her tounge while her hands explore your body. Mel tugs at your pants signaling she wants more "Are you sure" You ask "100%" She responds while catching her breath you both get undressed and you start sucking on her tits "god. You are perfect you say" you move down her body continuously leaving marks. You rub her clit in circles for a few minutes "Love me harder baby" Melanie says moaning. You insert two fingers into her vagina and pump them in and out picking up the pace each time. After some time melanie finally gives in and squirts all over. You move your tongue all around her clit in figure 8 motions while melanie lets out the softest moans melanie gets up and pushes you onto the bed "its your turn baby" she says while inserting her fingers into your vagina. After a few hours you both stop to admire eachothers naked body.

......
PLSSS ITS SO BAD IM SORRY