Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰʟʏ

"Babe!? Wake up!" Melanie shouts from the kitchen you quickly get up and Run down to the kitchen. "Melanie! Whats wrong?" You say nervously. "We are going to Hawaii!" Melanie squeals. "Are you serious?!" You ask. "Obviously! Its for my k-12 tour!" She says jumping up and down from excitement. "Calm down Melanie, When are we going?" You say. "In 2 days! I already booked us first class seats!" She says jubilantly. "Okay! We need to go to the store to get supplies." You say. You run back up to the bedroom and change into a pair of pink leggings and a crybaby shirt. You run back downstairs grab the car keys and sprint to the car with Melanie not far behind you, You start the car and drive to the store.

You finally reach the store you park and walk inside with Melanie right next to you holding your hand. "We need to get a big suitcase" she says. "Why?" You ask. "Its Hawaii silly! We are gonna stay there for 2 weeks! She says back. "Oh!" You say recognizing your stupidity. You get all the stuff you need and check out. "Back to the house!" You say letting out a big sigh.

You get to the house and you unlock the door and head straight to the bedroom to pack while Melanie watches T.V, You look through your underwear drawer and grab what you need. You finally are packed then it strikes your thoughts, You look in your night stand for the pink velvet box and you put it in a tiny pocket of your suitcase.

"Mel! Its your turn to pack!" You say bringing your suitcase to the car. "We leave in 2 days why are you putting your suitcase in the car already?" Mel asks confused. "I like being able to just hit the road and not deal with bringing out baggage" You say back with a grin.

2 days later

"Melanie! Come on we have to get to the airport!" You say. "Okay! Ill be right there" she says putting on a pair of sweatpants. You walk down to the car and start the engine waiting for it to heat up. After a minute or two Melanie comes out with her huge purse. She enters the car and says "lets go!" Giving you a huge kiss on the cheek.

You find yourself driving into the airport entrance, You park the car and get the baggage out of the trunk. You walk into the airport and you go through all the security and lines and you finally get to take a seat, "Babe, Im gonna go get us some McDonalds" She says at almost a whisper. "Okay!" You say back. You go on your phone and check social media for a couple minutes and you get distracted but Melanies claps her hands breaking you out of your stance. "Sorry! I got distracted" you say Panicking hoping she still loves you. "Its fine silly!" She says letting out the cutest laugh. You reach into the McDonalds bag and grab the cheeseburger she got for you and you begin to munch on it. After you both finish your food you both hear the loudspeaker.

"ATTENTION YOU MAY BOARD FLIGHT 16" The loud speaker said. "Its time to fly." You say nudging Melanie gently.