Hᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ Hᴀᴡᴀɪɪ

"Its time to fly" You say nudging Melanie's shoulder. You intertwine your hands together and walk to the boarding entrance of the plane, "let me get those bags for you" the flight attendant lady says. "Okay! Thanks!" You and Melanie both say in response.

"A1"
"A2"
"A3"
"And... A4!" You say as you sit down on the seat right next to Melanie. You quickly try and get comfy which was pretty easy considering the seats were made out of really high quality cushioning AND they came with really nice weighted blankets.

"Good morning passengers! Today we are taking a 30 hour flight to Hawaii, So put your seatbelts on rest your legs and get ready to take off into the air!" The pilot says on the loud speaker. You hear the plane start moving and you grip onto the seat as it flies up into the air. After a couple of minutes you get used to the plane and you decide to watch a movie on one of the tv screens on the back of the seat in front of you;

Harry Potter? No.
Batman? No.
101 Dalmatians? Yes!

You turn on 101 Dalmatians and you grab a blue raspberry baby bottle pop (ITS A CANDY SHAPED LIKE A BABY BOTTLE) out of your purse and you rest your head back watching your movie. You feel your eyes starting to close after a while and you let the sleepiness defeat you into a cat nap.

"Y/N! Wake up! Their giving out drinks and meals." Melanie says softly. "Okay!" You say back while trying to adjust to the light. "Hello Ma'am! What would you like to eat/Drink" the Flight attendant lady says. "Uhm, Ill take a [Your drink choice] and [Your food choice] Please" You say in response. "Okay! Here is your drink and I will be right back with your food" The flight attendant says while walking back to the food storage area. A few minutes later she comes back with your food and you eat it like you're a wolf.

In Hawaii

"Attention passengers! We have arrived to our destination, Please allow first class to get off first!" The pilot says queuing you and Melanie to get off. You quickly get up and get off the plane you stand in one place for a minute admiring the fresh air that just plunged at your body. "Babe! Come on the hotel isn't far from here" Melanie says. A bus shows up and takes you and melanie to a 5 star hotel. "Here we are Hawaii" you and Melanie say at the same time.