BLIND LOVE PART-1

Jungkook sighed as he looked himself in the mirror..he was looking handsome and etherial.  By looking at him everyone will say what a perfect groom he is.

 He can't believe he is getting married, that to a man who he never saw, neither met just saw him in photo.

His groom name is Kim Taehyung as Jungkook's father told him, he is the older brother of Jungkook's sister finance. 

As the older brother wasn't married so the younger also can't.

So the solution they got out was to fix Jungkook's and Taehyung's marriage.

 Jungkook never had a boyfriend before as he was very focused on his studies and career.

Jungkook was thinking when did he became this silly that he agrees to marry a man just by seeing his photo. 

But there is something in Taehyung photo that made Jungkook to take this decision.

After sometime the door get open revealing Mr. Jeon

Mr. Jeon:-"Jungkook, let's go"

Mr. Jeon said while wiping his tear. Being the younger son, Jungkook had a special place in his dad's heart.

Jungkook got up and Mr. Jeon's hand so that Mr. Jeon can take him to aisle. Jungkook looked up at his groom while walking.

He was looking so mesmerizing than the photo. Those dark brown eyes with matching dark brown hair, that glass  clear smooth skin of his was praise worthy, but the fact that bother Jungkook was, Taehyung never looked at his side.

Soon Jungkook was standing infront of Taehyung, seeing him from this closer Jungkook would be lying if he didn't expect that taehyung was breathing. 

But again Taehyung's eye's were aimed somewhere else but not at Jungkook. It made Jungkook questioned if Taehyung really wanted this marriage or not.

The vows, the kiss, the reception was done now both Taehyung and Jungkook entered their house where they are gonna spend their future together.

One maid come and bow

Maid:-"Welcome Mr and Mr kim"

(The first Mr kim was for Taehyung and second one for Jungkook)

Jungkook pass smile at her

Taehyung:-"May I go and freshen up first...?"

Taehyung asked, Jungkook hummed and Taehyung made his way toward the stairs.
Jungkook frown when he found Taehyung helding things to go.

 But Jungkook shrugged it off since he find Taehyung pretty good after Taehyung confess that he was happy with this marriage when Jungkook asked him.

Maid:-"Sir, would you like to have a tour of this house while sir(Taehyung) is taking bath"
Jungkook nodded and went to explore the house. 

Jungkook was in backyard when the maid spoke

Maid:-"Finally someone came in his life to take care of him. I thought no one will ever agree to marry him ever "

Jungkook frown and asked her

Jungkook:-"why? He is everything a person want from his patner he is handsome, gentleman, caring."

Maid:-"But blind.."