BLIND LOVE PART 7

Everyone had confuse face while Taehyung looked down.....

Mr.Jeon:-"What do you mean by 'Taehyung's condition,' Mr.Kim..?"

Mr.Jeon asked and Mr.Kim looked down and was about to speak but Jungkook spoke..

Jungkook:-"Taehyung is blind dad..."

A gasp left from both of Jungkook's parents....

Jungkook's father looked at Taehyung's father who looked down and nodded....Jungkook's father slammed the table and got up making everyone flinch...

Mr.Jeon:-"You freaking betrayed us!!! You played with my son!!! Enough.....I am taking my son and this relationship ends here and now.."

Jungkook's father spoke making everyone shocked along with Jungkook...Mr.Jeon grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled Jungkook but Taehyung held Jungkook's other hand....Jungkook looked back at Taehyung.....Taehyung's eyes were teary even though he looked down, But Jungkook saw it......Jungkook knew it....Jungkook looked at Mr.Jeon who had a raged face..

Mr.Jeon:-"Let's go Jungkook..! Jungkook don't have to live with a blind..."

Jungkook sighed and pulled his hands from his father's hand and stood beside Taehyung and held his hands tighter....

Jungkook:-"If I had to leave him than I would in our wedding night when I found out....I wouldn't go on a date the next day dad.."

Mr.Jeon huffed in anger and spoke

Mr.Jeon:-"So are you gonna live with this man..? Who is blind..? So selfish of him to stop you...You deserve better...!"

Jungkook:-"NO!!!!! PLEASE DAD STOP IT!!!! DON'T CALL HIM SELFISH!!!HE IS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO DIVORCE BUT I REFUSED!!!" 

Jungkook screamed leaving everyone shocked...Taehyung burst into tears....Jungkook hugged him and rubbed his back....

Jungkook:-"And yeah.....I got betrayed....don't you wanna make up for it Mr.Kim..?"

Everyone got confused but Mr.Kim nodded...Jungkook smirked and spoke

Jungkook:-"I want the CEO position..."

Everyone gasped along with Taehyung....

Taehyung:-"Jungkook--"

Taehyung tried to speak but Jungkook shushed him....Jungkook's sister slammed the table and got up....

Sister:-"Jeon Jungkook!!!!Don't cross your limits!!!"

Jungkook laughed and spoke..

Jungkook:-"Crossing limits sissy...?"

Jungkook:- "You knew everything...Right? You and your so called playboy boyfriend Jacson are so greedy for the position that you didn't cared about your brother's life nor Taehyung's feelings....."

Jungkook crossed his hands over his chest and spoke..

Jungkook:- "I should get Justice....shouldn't I..?"

Everyone started speaking making a chaos.....Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hand and spoke..

Taehyung:- "Jungkook please....I don't want a mess! Please stop this !"

Taehyung whisper but Jungkook shook his head

Jungkook:- "Taehyung no.....you just listen.....trust me!"

The whole place become a chaos but little did anyone know that someone was secretly smiling....Mr. Kim cleared his throat and spoke gaining everyone's attention

 Mr.Kim:- "Silence everyone!!! Yes.....we made mistake and I want to repay you for my mistake...That's why I want to hand the company to Jungkook...."

Everyone gasped and now Mrs.Kim shouted

Mrs.Kim:- "Kim!!!!Why!!!When my son is here, why would you give your company to him??? What is his qualifications??!!"

Jungkook scoffed and spoke

Jungkook:- "I have studied in Australia in Business studies with a higher grade plus 4 years work experience...isn't it enough?"

Mr.Kim nodded and smiled...

Mr.Kim:- "So tomorrow...I'll be declaring Kim Jungkook as the CEO.."

Mr.Kim said and left the place....Mrs.Kim glared at Jungkook and left the place...

Sister:- "You did a big mistake Jungkook!!!!"

Jungkook's sister said and tried to pull Jason but he pulled away....

Jason:- "Leave me Mia(Jungkook's sister name)!! I want to marry you for the position!!!! If not the position, then not you as well!!!"

Jason said and was about to leave but Mia held him...

Mia:- "You can't do this to me....I love you so much!!"

Jason again yanked her hand and said...

Jason:- "But I don't want!!!! I used you anyway....If you want to marry me then tell your brother to step back.."

Jason left and Mia glared at Jungkook

Mia:- "Are you happy by ruining my future!!!Huh!! You greedy bitch!!!!"

Mrs.Jeon:- "Mia!!!"

Mrs. jeon slapped her and said

Mrs.Jeon:- "He didn't ruined your future but saved you....He, himself said that he used you!!!! Now come with us.."

Mrs.Jeon dragged her to the car and Mr.Jeon patted Jungkook's head before leaving.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung

Jungkook:- "Tae-"

Taehyung:- "I want to go home.."

Jungkook didn't said anything and then both went to their home..

Jungkook told Ahjumma everything after coming home...She gasped

Ahjumma:- "Why did you do that???"

Jungkook took a deep breath and said

Jungkook:- "A long story Ahjumma...I'll tell you some other day.."

Jungkook said and got up before walking upstairs....He entered the room but didn't saw Taehyung....He then heard the water running in the bathroom...He frown as it's been 30 minutes already...

Jungkook knocked on the bathroom's door but no one responded....He tried to twist the doorknob and suprisingly it was unlocked...,..He entered and his eyes widened as he saw Taehyung sitting on the toilet seat while crying silently

Jungkook sighed and stopped the shower and Taehyung finally noticed the presence of Jungkook...Jungkook walked to Taehyung and hugged him but he pushed Jungkook away

Taehyung:- "Go away Jungkook....You ruined everything!!! What would happen if Jason got the company!!! Why did you said that!!!! You don't know how much big fight you caused..."

Jungkook surely saw this coming....Jungkook hummed and pulled Taehyung out even though he protested but Jungkook made him sit on the bed

Jungkook:- "Your father told me to do this Taehyung..."