BLIND LOVE PART-9

But the moment he saw what the doctor wrote, his phone slipped from his hands......

Jungkook quickly call the doctor

Jungkook: "Doctor.......This-"

Doctor: "Yes Mr.Jungkook....It's true! Someone intentionally gave Mr.Taehyung something which made him blind for a while....But there were 100% chance of him gaining his eyesight back but they keep giving him the same thing which led him not to recover automatically, but when they thought that there are chances of him gaining his eyesight back, they swiped the medicine which can kill him..!"

Jungkook: "What'll happen now doctor...?"

Doctor: "But for a week, I think he is'nt talking the pills which is good and there are chances of him gaining his eyesight back ."

Jungkook hummed and cutted the call.

Jungkook is predicting that there is this thing and if it's true than it's gonna be terrible.  Now all Jungkook need is evidence. He is sure that Taehyung got blind because of someone, and whoever it is, has to pay.

Jungkook flinched when he turned and found Taehyung behind him standing.

Jungkook: "Oh Tae go and sit I made your favorite strawberry milkshake."

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder and spoke

Taehyung: "I know by the smell but where was your attention? I was calling for you for like 2 min straight..."

Jungkook gulped and spoke

Jungkook: "Ah....I was just lost in thinking about the company so I didn't heard you."

Taehyung nodded and sat on the chair.

1 Month later

Jungkook: "But why so suddenly?"

Jungkook asked and Ahjumma just shrugged her shoulder, not knowing the answer of Jungkook's question.......Jungkook sighed and nodded.

Apparently , Jungkook's  dear mother-in-law wants Jungkook and Taehyung to live in their mansion, and that also so suddenly! Jungkook is suspicious about this.

1 Week later

Jungkook felt dumbfounded by Taehyung's mothers behavior. She was being so sweet and all. But that does'nt matter as Taehyung's eyesight is getting better. Taehyung is not able to see properly but can have blurry sight to figure out what is in front of him. Jungkook and Taehyung, both kept this as a secret just so it could be a surprise.

It's past midnight now and Jungkook walked in the mansion from office There were a lot of work and new projects, so Jungkook had to stay out for long. Jungkook was passing by a room when he heard some voice.

Jungkook didn't mind but his steps halt when he heard about Taehyung's name. So he eardrop and carefully listened to them. It was clearly Taehyung's mom and Jason.

Jason: "Mom! I can't do this anymore. I'm going to kill this Kim Taehyung tonight!"

Mrs.Kim: "Shut up Jason!! We will be in jail then! That Kim will kick us out and we will be in streets!"

Jason scoffed and spoke.

Jason: "You already made him blind. Can't you kill him..?"

Jungkook gasped as he heard that. Mrs.Kim shushed Jason and spoke.

Mrs.Kim: "I already made a plan!! Look at these. I'll give Taehyung these it will make him paralyzed!"

Jason: "But what about Jungkook?"