BLIND LOVE PART 6

Jungkook:-"I am always with you..Just as I vowed in our wedding..hmmm.."

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook again, smashing his lips on Jungkook's plump one...Jungkook smiled and kissed him back..

TIME SKIP TO 1 WEEK LATER

They both entered the doctors room and sat in the chairs..Taehyung held Jungkook's hand tightly, feeling nervous...Jungkook caressed his hand to calm him down before speaking....

Jungkook:-"Doctor...I want to start his eyes treatment from the start with again doing all the tests.."

The doctor nodded and spoke..

Doctor:-"I was also thinking about it...as he is still not getting his sight back, I wanted to start over from first but his mother refuse..But you...?"
Jungkook smiled and spoke..

Jungkook:-"I'm his Husband.."

Jungkook said proudly and the Doctor looked shocked first but then broke into a big smile and nodded...

After talking with the doctor, Jungkook and Taehyung got out...

Jungkook:-"Taehyung, you sit with ahjumma....I will also do a check up on my eyes.."

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook made him sit there with Ahjumma before entering the room again..The doctor looked at Jungkook confuse..

Jungkook nervously smiled and spoke while taking something out from his pocket..

Jungkook:-"Doctor...did you prescribed him these medicines..?"

Jungkook said and gave him the bottles....

The doctor looked at the medicine bottle for a while and nodded....Jungkook frown and opened the lid and got some pills out and showed him the pills and spoke..

Jungkook:"Are you sure...?"

He fixed his glasses a bit and took the pill..

Doctor:-"I gave capsules though....."

Jungkook:-"Yes! That's what I am saying...It should be capsules....but these are tablets..Doctor..can you please find what type of medicine these are...?"

He looked at Jungkook and nodded before saying..

Doctor:-"Of course!! It will take a day....Tomorrow when you'll come to do the test...I'll give you the result."

Jungkook nodded and thanked the doctor..Jungkook were about to go out but stopped and spoked...

Jungkook:-" Ummmm...Doctor..? whom did you mentioned to not do Taehyung's treatment ahead...?"

Jungkook asked and the Doctor spoke

Doctor:-"His mother"

Jungkook nodded and got out...Jungkook saw Taehyung and Ahjumma sitting there.

Jungkook:-"Let's go"

Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung..

Taehyung:-"AHHHH"

Taehyung yelped a bit and sat back down while holding his chest...Jungkook panicked and rubbed his back.

Jungkook:-"tae..? Is it hurting alot..? Let me call a doctor..!"

Jungkook were about to get up when he just grabbed Jungkook's hand to stop him..

Taehyung:-"No...I'm fine...let's just go home..!"

They both stood up but suddenly someone called Taehyung's name..they both frown and looked behind to see a girl standing.....Jungkook looked at Taehyung who looked freezed...The girl ran and hug him tightly..

Jungkook looked at Ahjumma and she mouthed "Siri"....Jungkook frown and looked at the girl again

Jungkook:-"Siri or snake..?"

Though Jungkook mumbled but the rest of the 3 heard him

Taehyung and Ahjumma almost laughed but controlled..

Siri:-"What did you say!!"

she shouted and pulled away

Jungkook:-" A snake"

Jungkook said and rolled his eyes

Siri:-"Tae baby look what she's saying~"

She said and pulled his shirt trying to be cute but looked like a duck's butt instead.

Jungkook:-"Tae baby look what she's saying~"

Jungkook mimicked her and Tae burst out laughing

Taehyung:-"Omo baby...Let's just go home....I don't understand animal language so why listening to a snake hissing..?"

Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook with him..

Jungkook looked behind at Siri who's face was red in anger..Jungkook sticks his tongue out at her before heading home...Jungkook and Taehyung were changing when Ahjumma called Jungkook's name.

Jungkook went down and Ahjumma stared speaking..

Ahjumma(Maid):-"Jungkook dear...Mrs.Kim called just now and invite you two for dinner tonight..."

Jungkook smiled and nodded...Just then his phone rang..

Jungkook and Taehyung reached the mansion and got out of the car...As they both entered, all the guards and maids bowed to them....soon they reached the dinning hall and sat..

Jungkook's parents and Taehyung's parents were present there as well..Jason and Jungkook's sister as well..

Mrs.Kim signaled something to Mr.Kim and he nodded before sadly getting up from his chair..

Mr.Kim:-"As everyone is now present here.....I want to announce the main reason why this dinner was arranged...but first, happy married life Taehyung and Jungkook.."

Mr.Kim said and Taehyung and Jungkook nodded before smiling...Mr.Kim took a deep breath before speaking..

Mr.Kim:-"As due to Taehyung's condition, he can't be the CEO, I propose my other son, Jason to take the position and lead the future of the company..."

Everyone had confuse face while Taehyung looked down.....