BLIND LOVE PART 5

Jungkook:-"That's my Tae..."

Interwining their both hands, the both walked until they both reach a nearby resturant. They both sat down and the waiter gave them both the menu card..Taehyung took but looked down..Jungkook went and sat beside taehyung and kissed his cheeks. Taehyung smiled and Jungkook started to read out the dishes. They both ordered their food. Both have to wait so Jungkook thought of using this times to ask Taehyung some questions..

Jungkook:-"Tae...?"

Taehyung hummed and Jungkook spoke further....

Jungkook:-"You're comfortable with me....right..?"

Taehyung smiled and spoke.

Taehyung:-"I'm more than comfortable...."

Taehyung said and tried to reach for Jungkook's hand..Jungkook gladly gave him his hand and spoke..

Jungkook:-"Can I ask you something...?"

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook spoke..

Jungkook:-"Were you blind from your birth...?"

Taehyung shook his head as a no..Taehyung sighed before speaking....It happened 8 months ago..As the oldest son, I got the CEO chair and continued my work...Just like every other day, I came from office, showered, eat and fell asleep...But next morning was totally new what I saw all darkness...I was trembling and terrified....The doctor announced that I became blind...I felt so broken...My whole world shattered..Everything got snatched away from me My company, Siri, my family.....I lost everything...Siri and I dated for 7 years, yet she told that I was worthless....My step mom and step brother as usual didn't care....Only dad and ahjumma was caring and was there with me..As I couldn't handle the company anymore, my dad decided to give it to Jason my step brother....He can't handle a normal conversation, I wonder what he will do to the company...Anyways...He needed to get married but because of me he couldn't so yeah..."

Taehyung spoke as his tears tickled down his eyes...Jungkook side hugged him and he hugged Jungkook back..Jungkook wiped his tears and spoke..

Jungkook:-"I am here now....hmm.."

Taehyung nodded and soon the food came...The both of them fed each other while the other customers looked at them in awe~~...

Taehyung:-" You are so bold you know....?"

Taehyung said and sipped on his coke...Jungkook chuckled and spoke..

Jungkook:-"What do you mean...?"

Taehyung as well chuckled and spoke..

Taehyung:-"No one will say that we married each other yesterday...Also we were complete strangers..and you act like we've been married for 5 years now.."

Jungkook grinned and spoke...

Jungkook:-"1 day or 5 years...you're officially mine now and I have my whole right on you..why should I be shy...?"

They both laughed and spend their quality time...

Now it was time to leave...they both got out of the restaurant when a voice called them both..Jungkook looked at he direction and saw Jason, Taehyung's step brother..

Jason walked to them with a confused....Jungkook looked at Taehyung who had an uneasy look...Jungkook held his hand tighter, assuring him that he is with him....

Jason:-"Why are you both outside..? and brother you..? You should stay at home...wait!! where is your stick...?"
Jason said and Taehyung looked down being embarrassed as everyone was looking at you guys weirdly....

Jungkook:-"Jason, why shouldn't he be outside..?"

Jungkook questioned and Jason looked at him..

Jason:-"Jungkook...you see...Taehyung is bli-"

Jungkook:-"No need to complete...Yes I know! But that doesn't make sense for him not to come out...does it..? Look at the guy over there.."

Jungkook spoke and Jason looked at where Jungkook is pointing..

Jungkook:-"He has no legs but still he is out...Right..?"

Jungkook spoke and Jason nodded..

Jungkook:-"And about his stick..? When I am here he doesn't need one....OK?"

Jungkook spoke and Jason again nodded...

Jungkook:-" And yeah...Insult my husband ever again and I'll make sure you're left with no fame..we may take our leave now..."

Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung with him..Jungkook looked at Taehyung who had tears...His lips quivered as he was stopping himself from crying..Jungkook sighed and pulled Taehyung by his collar before meeting their lips together..Taehyung was shocked and let the tears fall while kissing Jungkook back..

The crowd around them both cheered..They both pulled away and Jungkook cupped Taehyung cheeks before saying

Jungkook:-"I am always with you..Just as I vowed in our wedding..hmmm.."