****January 2022****

Hello Dreamers!

Welcome to February. We hope your January was the start to the year you needed to get your 2022 going. Maybe it wasn't, and that's ok. Lock January away where it can't infect the rest of your year. It's only February, the best is yet to come.

Before we start talking about anything, we had a few birthdays in January! So let's give them one more happy birthday until next year.

VietnameseWeebmemorium-nifty-nickelUnboundWingsILoveFiction1001Modern-mistyGemmaMari10feechi17sethquineintjmacytasteslikegoldenrscrepusculeSugarPaletteMirror_of_shadowsSianaghGallagherSianaghGallagherwingedalphateasdeadlyteapartyEttilaSharifxxunknowndreamerxxmansi747scarleti_writingforthemoon_CelticWarriorQueen17HereforthefearlessrandompeephereSamuel_Verk695StormRiddenDreamyImagination101xXSilasZitroXxbxllawritesnovelingmylifeawayawesomeSTG

What's happening on Discord?

Trivia is coming back! That's right Dream Buzzers, it's time for your useless knowledge to be put to the test once again. There have been a few changes. Trivia will now only be one Friday a month, though there will still be a morning and evening round. Now there will be 15 questions instead of the usual 10. Winners will be able to hold onto their Winner role on discord for a full month now! To keep up with all things Trivia, grab the Dream Buzzers role on Discord.

In case you missed it, the Discord book of the month has also been restarted. Grab the Dream Readers role to keep up to date with the chosen books and discussion!

What's happening on Wattpad?

It's February and that means the Open Novella Contest has returned. With it, the Dreamland ONC book club is also returning! Excited? So are we. Keep an eye out for signups in early February.

We've also added two new projects to the Dreamland Wattpad page!

Bottle Dreams: An Anthology Collection

What is an Anthology? Well, quite simply, it is a published work featuring multiple short pieces by one or more authors. In our case, we will be doing multiple authors! Our plan is to, every few months or so, have a general theme or topic which we focus on for an anthology collection. We will reach out to some authors we believe may be interested, but for the most part, we are looking for people who want to sign up! For more information check the Dreamland Wattpad page and find the Bottled Dreams book!

Dreamlist Collective

Basically, we are making reading lists with the requirement to be in it, you have to mimic the reading list! This way we are basically all promoting each other! You'll be added to the reading list you apply to and then you'll make an identical list on your own profile. Check the Dreamland Community book in the chapter Dreamlist Collective for more information.

🔺Reminder🔺

Please do not click suspicious looking links! For the safety of you and others, always thoroughly check a link that asks for your username and password. Enable 2fa is possible. If you believe you have entered your information into an unsafe site, the best way to protect yourself is to immediately change your password. This will force logout anyone using your account.

Written by the wonderful skyebme!

Never stop dreaming!

- Cross